Jealousy Jealousy

It had only been a few days since one of your friends asked you to take care of their kitten for a week. At first He ry was pretty excited because the idea of looking over a small kitten was cute. But now...

"I want pets on my head too" Henry had grumbled under his breath as he glared at the stupidly cute cat.

You hadn't even glanced at him a single time since the cat arrived. Henry was becoming very increasingly even more pouty and sulked as you ignored him in favor of staring at the cute kitten curled up in front of you.

You reached your hand down to curl around the soft face of the kitten and she meowed into your palm. The small fluff ball meowed happily as you stroked its head. A small giggle bubbled from your throat.

"Honey" Henry said while wrapping his arms around you. Frustrated whines reached your ears. Henry pursed his lips and huffed. "Please look at me."

He had buried his head into the crook of your neck. But you continued to ignore him and he closed his eyes with a sigh. An idea suddenly flashed in his head as he stared down at the cat. Henry had one final plan.

His final tactic to gain your attention.

"Meowww."

At the sound your fingers stiffened and your body began to shake with laughter. Oh god. You put your hand to your mouth to stop your giggles. A grin spread across Henry's  face and he continued his attack.

"Look at me meow." Henry planted soft kisses against your face in between meows. "Please meow Your loving boyfriend is lonely."

You finally gently put the kitten down As soon as her tiny paws touched the floor she scurried off. You turned to Henry and wrapped your arms around him.

You tilted your head to the side and your lips curled into a teasing smile. "Aww were you jealous of the kitty?" You laughed as you gave him so many kisses over his face.

Henry pouted and said "Meanie." Henry pulled you down on the bed with him and stroked your cheek. "Can we cuddle now?"

You hummed and agreed to Henry buried his face under your chin. Henry then draped his arm over you.

"Can you pet my head too?"

Small giggles bursted from your mouth and you lifted your hand to pet his hair.  Henry closed his eyes and purred like a cat  as you ran your hand through his hair. And Finally after all of that he got your full attention on him only.