Holiday Sweater

This is a Christmas fic that I never uploaded hope you enjoy it

You were not paying much attention to your co-workers in front of you as they babble on about something that happened to them last week. You honestly didn't care much especially since when a certain chief was smirking right back at you from across the room.

When henry walked through your friend's apartment you half expected him to show up in his normal attire a nice button-down with a fancy tie a darker over-jacket and perfect brown shoes. But today is the one day henry didn't have his normal suit and tie on.

To your dismay henry decided to wear an ugly sweater that had 'jingle my bells' written across his chest. The colors were those of holiday ones greens reds whites and blues clashed against one another.

Your eyes never left his figure as henry laughed at something one of his coworkers said his hand nursing a cup of eggnog. For split second Henry's eyes meet yours and his lips curl into a smirk.

The worst part about all of this?

Henry looked so fucking good in them. Henry looked good in a goddamn ugly holiday sweater. It matched his stupid gorgeous eyes and his dumb brown hair he just looked so damn good. It wasn't fair honestly your eyes never could leave one place and would trail down the sweater. Did he know how good he looked?

You turn your attention back to your co-worker hoping that you didn't seem too distracted by Henry . Your co-worker started to laugh at whatever part of a story he was telling so you laugh along—hoping that your disguise was still intact.

When you turn to peer over at Henry again you see that he's not where he was before just the two co-workers that were talking to him. You excused yourself that itch to go find him was slowly growing.

You walked all around the house looking for him in the kitchen then walking off into the dining room and you finally circled your way back to the living room. But Henry was nowhere to be found.

As you stared at the bustling people laughing and talking their night away you felt a slight pull to your wrist. A gasp leaves your lips as you're shoved harshly backward and into the darkened hallway. You were about to knee whoever the fuck this was until you hear his sweet honey-laced voice.

"I could feel you staring sweetheart. Couldn't get enough of me, huh?"

It was Henry of course. You giggle slightly at his gesture of getting the two of you away from everyone his arms coming to wrap around your waist. You didn't waste your chance with a response and dove into his lips. Henry immediately reciprocated and his lips molded with yours the smile that his face had lit up with never left.

Your hands went to bunch up the soft material on his chest a quiet whimper leaving your lips. You could feel Henry's rapid heartbeat against your own the warmth of Henry's hands made you shiver with delight. The sweet taste of his lips was addicting as they swallowed your own—a mix between light and rough kisses while they became sore and swollen. Your tongue swirls around his and he sucks gently making you moan from your throat.

Henry's arms pulled you in even further as if it was even possibly your hands moved up and down the toe curling feel of the cheap sweater. Henry softly whimpers when you break your lips but instantly shuts up when you start trailing kisses down his neck.

"You're so p-pretty sweetheart S-So Fucking pretty-"

Henry interrupts himself with a small whine due to your teeth coming to clash against his neck—nipping and biting the rough pads of his skin. Henry's hands move themselves to the nape of your neck almost as though he's encouraging you to keep going. Despite groaning when you heard that there was a holiday work party you were definitely starting to enjoy the idea now.

"God sweet baby I can't seem to get enough of you."

Your tongue soothes the sore areas making his breath hitch instantly at the feeling. What you couldn't get enough of was the soft moans and noises Henry was making they were like music to your ears.

"Hey Henry- oh!"

Robin's eyes are wide as she looks at Jack and your disheveled form. Red lipstick practically covered his lips and chin leaving an entire trail down his neck. Henry's sweater was bunched and rumpled while his hair stuck up at every single side most likely ruining all of the perfectly styled gel in his hair.

And you were sure you didn't look any bit better. Your lips were most likely swollen—they felt swollen anyway—and you were one-hundred percent certain that you looked like a total mess.

Robin rolls her eyes and huffs, "you two are unbelievable."