Kissing You

You wake up lying on the right side of your body facing the back pillows of the sofa. You hear roosters cackling outside.

"Ugh he must have opened the window" you whisper to yourself.

You turn around and glance out the window to have an estimate of the time only to find out that the sun has not completely risen yet.

As you annoyingly turn to go back to your original position you just happen to see him coming out of the kitchen. Today he chose to wear your sunflower-filled apron even though it was too small for him. Tongs were in his left hand.

'So that's why I smell bacon' you thought.

Henry must have seen you already awake yet choosing to return to your sleep because you hear footsteps approaching and stopping at your back.

"Hey hey hey! You need to wake up! I cooked up some breakfast."

Though you're not facing him you know he's making a pouty face because the tone of hurt is present in his voice.

But as enticing as having bacon for breakfast is your eyes and body yearn for more sleep at this moment instead of waking up. You really didn't want to anyways.

"Ugh. Why are you so loud? Just Five more minutes please."

"Oh no no no I'm definitely not letting this happen again. The last time you told me that you were late to class for one hour. ONE HOUR. You really need to wake up now or else-"

"Or else what?! Huh? What will you-"

As you turn around to express your defiance you are actually shocked to be cut off by a pair of sweet soft lips smashing on you. You immediately open your eyes and still frozen from what is happening and was greeted by the sight of Henry with eyes closed enjoying the moment you assume.

The kiss lasts for around five seconds before he breaks it off and says

"You're finally awake Do Care to join me?"

Henry flashes you his best heart-stopping smile the one where his baby fangs are exposed, and winks afterwards in an attempt to tease you.

You know the teasing worked because you quickly turn your back on him pull your blanket all the way up to your head due to intense blushing and then went ahead to scream on your pillow

"Damn it Henry I still haven't brushed my teeth yet!"