A CumBoy

"Have you ever been on one of those cam websites?" You had asked your friend while you two were watching a movie. It was some silly horror movie about a cam girl who gets her account stolen.

She laughed Once. I found this super cute guy but I didn't want to pay for it. Have you?"

You shook your head. "No. I don't even know what they're called or how to even find them at all."

Then an idea popped in your best friend's head making you regret bringing this up. "Why don't we go through OnlyFans and see if there are any hot guys? Maybe there will be one worth the money!"

You just looked at her In a funny way "Absolutely not! Why would I pay for that?"

"Because you're horny after your breakup with Chris ."

"How would Chris feel if he knew you were doing this?" You retort.

Your best friend rolled her eyes. "I caught him watching porn the other day he won't care." She rolled her eyes and paused the movie. It wasn't good and it won't get finished. She then looked around and grabbed your phone. "What's your passcode?"

You snatched your phone out of her hand. "Give me that!" You sighed and typed in your passcode. After downloading the stupid app you and your friend started looking through it. There were countless girls that you scrolled past. Some guys but they weren't exactly your type. You let out a loud sigh "I already told you this was a bad idea."

Your friend rolled her eyes and kept looking. Soon enough her eyes lit up when she found a guy that looked like someone she knew. "Wait come here! I think I know him!" She said
shoving your phone in your face.

You looked at her confused. "What?" You took your phone from her hands and looked at the boy on the screen. He had short brown hair a pretty flower tattoo on his neck and lips that looked beyond kissable. "You know him?"

She nodded. "I'm pretty sure he's one of Chris's friends Henry !I didn't know he did this but good for him he's very hot." She giggled. "Wanna look at his profile?"

You looked at what you could see for free and you sighed. No way you were going to pay for this. "There's a $10 block on most of his pictures."

She shrugged. "I'll pay for it."

"No! What's wrong with you?"

She started laughing. "I'm kidding! Henry would kill me."

You rolled your eyes. "I'm sure he would."

Later that night after your friend had left, you were laying in bed and ready to fall asleep. Of course you couldn't stop thinking about the guy you had found on OnlyFans. You didn't want to give in to your curiosity but you weren't that tired and you didn't have work tomorrow so you went back on the stupid app and looked up the boy.

Unknown to your best friend you had taken a screenshot of his profile in case you forgot his name. You couldn't forget the name Henry but nobody needed to know that. You felt a little weird looking at his profile but you also couldn't help yourself. He was just so attractive.

As you scrolled through Henry's  photos you noticed there was a video that had a $20 block. It was very tempting to see more of him but it felt weird to be looking at him like this. Then again with all things considered he wanted to be seen. You made good money so what was $20? Your curiosity got the better of you and you decided to pay for the video and see what was in it.

It started off with him looking at the camera and making sure it was propped up at the perfect angle so that the viewer can see his entire body and what he was doing. Behind him was a bed with dark Green sheets a window with blackout curtains a ceiling fan and a lamp on the bedside table. You weren't sure what you were expecting his room to look like but you were surprised for it to be so normal? He had such a look about him that you figured his room would match him.

You watched him as he winked and smiled mischievously at the camera before slowly taking his clothes off. You watched the video in shock until you realized what you just paid for. You couldn't help but laugh at yourself for thinking this video would be anything else than what it is.

Once his clothes were fully off and he was completely naked, he laid down on his bed grabbed a little bit of lube and began to stroke his hardening cock. Your eyes widened as it became bigger and bigger. He was so Buff And Muscular and yet his cock was huge. You'd never watched a guy pleasure himself before and you were almost ashamed to admit how much you were enjoying it.

The reaction your body had as you watched him jerk off was something you hadn't felt in a long time. His moans were just as gorgeous as he was. Right when you heard the first moan you pressed your thighs together to try to ease the throbbing between your legs. Henry's body was perfect he was super tall very muscular and ripped.

You bit your lip as you became more wet watching him groan at the pleasure he gave himself. Henry circled his thumb around his pink tip and his breathing hitched. You wished you were the one making him feel that damn good. You wanted to stroke him off and suck on his swollen tip. His cock was so pretty to you it was veiny and long with a bit of a curve. It would hit all the right spots in you. You couldn't get over how his big hand looked wrapped around his cock.

You sighed as you kept watching the video getting more and more turned on as he kept up his movements. The throbbing that was happening because of him was becoming unbearable and you had to relieve yourself. You reached your hand under your shirt and began to tease your nipple. Since you were about to go to bed you didn't have a bra on. Your breathing became heavier at your slight touch and the visual of Henry Masturbating in front of you. You started to imagine all the ways he could please you and then your hand traveled south.

You moaned when your fingers reached your clit rubbing it in small circles. You wished that Henry's  fingers were toying with your sensitive puffy clit. As you watched him your movements in yourself became faster and soon enough your legs were spread apart and you slipped two fingers inside yourself. Moaning at the new pleasure and imagining Henry's  long thick fingers were deep inside you or on your body. You wanted so badly for his hands to roam your body and touch you in all your favorite spots.

You heard Henry's moans were becoming labored through your phone's speaker and you watched as he bit his lip when the pleasure became too much for him. His whole body tensed as his orgasm washed over him and he came on his stomach.

Before you knew it your own orgasm was triggered. It hit you at full force and you moaned into your pillow. You could feel every inch of your body be affected by it and you liked the feeling. You hadn't come this hard in a long time.

When the video ended Henry smiled and turned off the camera. As much as you didn't like this idea at first maybe this wasn't so bad after all. You had a dirty little secret that you'd never tell anyone.