Bad Club Girl

You never expected him to ask you out on a dinner date, let alone drag you along to a night club afterward. Henry was dressed to the nines in a silver suit with matching tie, his short brown hair slicked back to reveal his undercut. The man was a fucking dream. You couldn't wait to show him off in front of all the single cold-ass bitches you knew frequently going to the club on Saturday nights.

And you were right. Countless heads of people there turned the second the both of you strolled into the club but Henry's full attention was focused on you. He led you straight onto the dance floor and gave you a flirty eyebrow raise before showing off his dance moves.

You felt a little anxious. Your skills as a dancer were okay at best but he was having none of that bullshit. Henry pulled you to him by both arms while swinging and guiding you around the dance floor as if it was nothing. Before you knew it you were dancing along with him and not caring one bit how ridiculous you looked. All that mattered was him and that beautiful smile that was wide across his face.

Suddenly the beat shifted to a new song one with a sexy sultry feel to it. Before you could protest Henry immediately pulled you to him turning you around so that your back was flush against his chest. You could feel his warm breath on your neck and the sensation sent shivers down your neck and torso stiffening your nipples in its wake. Henrys big hands moved slowly down to your waist coming to rest on your hips hot and firm. You sucked in a breath not knowing if you could even exhale with him touching you like that.

It was then that you felt him. All of him pressed firmly against your ass. You gasped when the realization hit you. He was turned on and he wanted you so fucking ... desperately.

"Do You see what you do to me?" Henry asked in a whisper right against your ear. Your entire body shivered by the sound of his voice.

"I..." you began but the words were caught in your throat.

"I said..." he whispered again his lips touching your earlobe. Henry thrust his hips his erection pressing harder against your ass. The action made you clench. "Do you see what you do to me?"

You whimpered biting your lower lip. Did he have any idea what He did to You? You wanted him so badly it hurt. You figured you'd never stop wanting him.

You felt his hand snake its way up around your neck while pulling your head back against his shoulder.

"Answer me" his voice was smooth like butter in your ear. His plump lips gently kissed your pulse point. You had to concentrate to keep from fainting.

Getting up the  courage you turned around to face him. Henry blinked in surprise as you coiled his tie around your right wrist bringing his head close to your lips.

"Yes, but..." You ran your left hand down his torso before touching him on top of his trousers. You almost became lightheaded again when you felt how big he was, but you collected yourself. You smirked seductively at him watching his eyes get bigger "Why don't you show me instead?"

Henry's Adam's apple bobbed wildly as if he was completely stunned by your words but then his eyes smoldered with desire. Henry really obviously liked seeing this naughty side of you. Tugging him gently by the tie as you began to lead him toward the restroom near the back of the club.

Settling for the empty men's restroom Henry flung open the door and you practically leapt into his arms. Henry roughly slammed you against the grimy wooden door your legs  wrapping around his waist. Your lips sloppily crushed together tongues seeking and searching for dominance teeth biting and nipping at exposed flesh. You ran your fingers through his brown hair and dug your nails into his scalp causing him to groan against your neck.