After School Hours

Henry knocked on your classroom door before sliding it open walking in and shutting it behind him. You put your red pen down on the stack of papers you had been grading smiling up at your sunshine.

"Hey...I thought you had gone home." You stood up rounding the corner of your desk before sitting on top of it.Henry had came and stood between your legs hugging you tightly. "I was going too but I missed you at lunch, so I decided to stop by before going home."

"Ahh, I'm sure you had a blast with the others without me." You giggled wrapping your arms around henry breathing in his scent feeling his warmth relax you.

"Not really...Henry had to stop a fight between two of his kids during his second period so we were all trying to get him to relax before he met with Josh." Henry said planting a soft kiss against your cheek a slight blush rising against them.

"Five years and I still make you blush." Henry pointed out teasingly making you blush even harder hiding your face against his chest making him laugh. "Don't hide, it makes me feel good seeing you blush." Henry said grabbing your cheeks and raising your head gently the smile you loved so much decorating his face.

"That's exactly why I hide...you get too cocky knowing you still have such an effect on me." You whined pouting your lips making him shake his head. "You think so lowly of me...as a matter a fact I want my ring back. I'll give it to Josh he appreciates me more." Henry nodded holding out his hand raising an eyebrow as you quickly brought your hand to your chest. Guarding your engagement ring from your fiance's evil hands.

"Nope mine absolutely no take-backs." You grinned before kissing his nose lightly laughing. "Alright, alright you can keep it but give me a kiss then." Henry said. You rolled your eyes playfully placing your lips against his hovering over them before caving in and kissing him. Henry hummed in satisfaction placing his hand on the back of your neck pulling your head closer preventing you from pulling away and tilting his head deepening the kiss.

"I have to finish grading papers." You mumbled against them feeling him nod his head before continuing your kiss. Running his tongue over your bottom lip asking for entrance. A soft sigh falling out of your lips as you opened your mouth letting his tongue in, pulling your head closer. The heat between the two of you increasing as one of his hands traveled down to raise the length of your dress. Henry's fingers delicately on against the skin of your thighs inching closer to.

You moaned softly into the kiss feeling him smirk as he pulled away traveling down your neck leaving behind open-mouthed kisses . "I think we should stop...w-wait until we get home." You breathed out. Henry Brought his lips against your collar bone before sucking on it. A moan escaping your lungs making him laugh against your skin.

"Don't want too this is fun." Henry raised his head and his fingers playing with the lace of your panties teasingly. "We can't do that here." You sighed his arm wrapping itself around your waist and pulling you to the edge of your desk grabbing your legs and setting them on top of it.

"Sure we can, I'm ninety-nine percent sure everyone has gone home except for us and the janitor but he hides in the storage room waiting for his shift to end." Henry had winked hitching up your dress so it was resting against your stomach before getting down on his knees in front of you. Henry had barely touched you but you were ready to fall apart seeing the look of mischief rush through his eyes.

"Wouldn't this be considered a sin?" You leaned back on your elbows, landing on the stack of papers you had been grading. The red pen rolling onto the floor making you jump slightly as Henry slowly kissed up your leg slowly.

"Me pleasing you is not a sin." Henry mumbled before biting your thigh making you moan out loudly. You quickly bit your lip hoping Henry was right and you two were the only ones left at the school.

"No I mean...you pleasing me in my classroom were I have to come back tomorrow to teach." You said as his finger moved your panties aside finally revealing yourself to him. And showing him how truly turned on you were.

"Hmm I don't know let' find out." Henry said inserting two of his fingers deep inside of you. "Good girl." Henry mumbled before running his lips with your clit. Your head falling back and you knew you were going to have to take a sick day tomorrow all thanks to your loving fiance.