Kitty

"AH!!!! Yahhh!!!"

Your eyes shot open to see Henry sitting up in bed rubbing his calf a look on his face as the both of you glanced over at the door as a gray flash escaped through the door.

"Yah! get back here you-you fuzzy jerk!!" Henry jus got up and stomped out the door causing you to laugh at him hysterically.

You both had just adopted a cute little gray and white kitten and he was proving to be a bit of a playful one.

Sitting up in bed you yawned stretching your arms above your head as you heard what sounded like scratches across the hardwood floor and a very loud thump after it.

"Get back here!" you hear Henry yell from the hall causing you to laugh once again as you slowly got out of bed and put on some sweatpants and a sweater to deal with the cool air.

Lazily walking into the hall both the kitten and Henry stop dead in their tracks the kitten half way up the curtains as Henry was about to grab him.

"Oh my god you both are so cute" you chuckle as you walk over to the curtain and scoop up the little kitten into your arms and boop his nose a few times training him that that was not okay to climb on things.

"Why does he like you more all he does is attack me a lot " Henry pouts slightly as he watches you snuggle the kitten close to you.

"Well firstly he is hungry" you say as you nod toward the empty bowl. "Secondly maybe it's because he doesn't like others around his favorite human" you say as you put him down and head over to the cupboard to grab his food.

"Why do I feel like I am going to be a failure of a parent compared to you" Henry mumbles as he puts both his arms around your waist and pushes you against his chest.

"You just need more practice Henry eventually you will get it" you smile as you try to reach down to grab the food only to have him hold you in place and brought  himself into your neck leaving little kisses along your jawline.

Closing your eyes you relish in the moment that you were both in as Henry continued to kiss up your jaw to your cheek before quickly turning your face and pecking you on the lips.

A paw suddenly landed on your bare foot causing you to look down and see the kitten looking back up at you his eyes glued to the bag of food and then back at you.

"Awww haha you are so cute" you squeal as you push out of Henry's Warm embrace and lean down and pet the kitten before quickly pouring the food into the food bowl and placing it on the floor.

"You both are" Henry said as he smiled lovingly between the two of you before grabbing your arm and pulling you in for a deep passionate kiss. "I love you so much" henry smiled

"I love you too Henry " you say as you put your arms around him and squeeze.

Meow Meow

Both of you stop and look down at the kitten looking up at the both of you causing you both to break out into small laughter as you once again scoop up the kitten and lean back into Henry this time snuggling the kitten in between the two of you.

The kitten began to purr as you both looked down at it Henry  sneaking another peck on the cheek causing you to blush.

"I love waking up like this," He mumbles "Even if it does hurt."

Chuckling you look down at the kitten whose eyes began to drop the purring gradually getting louder.

"Me too."