Christmas Party Dress

"Baby, are you almost ready?" Henry calls through the house not knowing whether or not you were in the bedroom or the bathroom. He's dressed up in a nice shirt and trousers top two buttons undone as he clasps at the cuffs of his shirt waiting for you.

"I'm almost ready!" You call back to him as you're now rushing to get your heels on not wanting to break your leg so you rush but take your time at the same time.

You really knew you should've started getting ready earlier than you have but you just didn't want to get out of the nice and warm PJs that you had on. It was very cold outside and even though you partially helped your friend plan this party you just didn't want to go out in the snow at all.

Taking a bit longer than what Henry expects of you he makes his way to meet you in the bedroom finding you there just out of luck. In his mind he was going to drag you out of the room so you could get to the party right on time but seeing your outfit his mind wanders off somewhere else completely.

"Are you okay?" You giggle noticing his beautiful eyes staring at you with a smile just smoothing out the red dress that you had put on his eyes following your hands smooth down the sides of your hips.

Noticing the time on your phone you quickly go grab your bag but the small scoff from behind you stops you in your tracks. Slowly turning around to face him your hands drop to your sides noticing how his eyes follow your every movement.

Repeating yourself with a light tone"Are you okay?" Henry Just Stands there just grins at you. You can't but help raise an eyebrow at him watching how his hands are interlocked together and his tongue swiping across his lips like a hungry person would when looking at their food.

Walking Right towards you Henry sits on the bed pulling you closer to him with his hands on your hips "I think we're going to be late to this party" Henry Says while situating you onto his thigh.

You look at him with confusion. The confusion slowly fades when you feel his thigh tense up the muscle pressing right up against your pussy and his grin grows into a smirk.

Henry's hands never leave your sides as he bites at your bottom lip pulling it between his teeth before crashing against you. The kiss instantly gets heated as his hands move to grab your ass grabbing at it tightly as he slowly gets you to roll your hips on his tensed thigh.

With faint soft moans leaving your lips your nails dig into Henry's Muscular shoulders. There was no possible way of him letting you off his lap too horny to give a shit about the party.

"Baby..." You whimper biting your lip as he tenses his thigh again making you roll your hips more "I'm ready now.... Let's- Let's go".

However the more he flexes and releases to relax the muscle of his thigh to make you experience the difference in pleasure the more you whimper.

Tongue poking between his teeth his eyebrows flash upwards whilst tilting his head to the side, "How could we possibly go now?".

Henry Tenses thigh.

Another whimper falls from your lips as you start to feel yourself soak through your underwear your pussy burning with the desire to be touched but you'd feel guilty if you didn't go to the party.

"But".

Another flex.

"I promised".

Flex.

"To be there" You eventually got out through moments of moaning when you're grinding on Henry's thigh aching for him to do more but you knew he wasn't going to touch you properly not just yet.

A fake sound comes out of his mouth Henry's hand rising to your cheek as he cups it thumb resting on your chin "That's a shame baby but we can't go now, not with you looking too fucking good. I'm not going to be able to behave all night".

Coming to a stop his hands just hold you right in place with no pressure to try and move you in the slightest. This gives you the perfect opportunity to choose whether or not you want to continue.

If his words didn't affect you as much as they have you would've teased him as you make a move towards the door but you just couldn't lift yourself off him. You're the one that has been teased needing that extra friction for the release your body is now begging for.

You start to roll your hips on him head nestling in the crook of his neck as his grip on you tightens again and he starts flexing his thigh again.

Henry alters the frequency of his flexes to keep you on your toes as they curl in your heels. Breathing heavily with loud moans as you quicken your pace to try and reach that high.

"Fuck!" You moan the more you roll your hip the more the muscle presses right up against your pussy in the most perfect way and when it goes you find yourself trying to chase for it again.

Flex.

"Look at you baby looks like we'll have a lot of apologizing to do later" Henry scoffs onto your shoulder nails digging into your ass very happy with making you into a mess.

Keeping his thigh flexed for a little longer you're starting to find the pleasure spot again your clothed pussy grinding against it in hopes for an early release but just as you were about to get somewhere Henry Just lets loose.

"Baby!" You wail biting down hard on his shoulder as you continue to work for it.

You must've made him feel guilty as he flexes once more and puts his energy into making sure it stays flexed.

Just for you to be able to reach your high which edges closer and closer your body starts to hurt from how much work you're putting in not stopping until your orgasm hits you.

Within seconds it goes from zero to a hundred finding yourself shaking on Henry's thigh as you soak through your panties onto his trousers.

You're a panting mess as you come to a slow stop head resting on his shoulder as your arms snake around them also hugging Henry tightly.

He's admiring you in this state knowing there was no chance of you getting to that party now unless you're both okay with having extreme sexual tension between you. But you know for one thing you're going to have to apologize one way or another.