Choking

The moment you took a drink when your friends asked the question, "who had to take care of themselves recently", Henry's eyes zeroed in on you. You avoided his gaze and acted nonchalant until you heard the next question and swore to yourself.

"Drink if you want to be fucked differently than normal."

Carefully, you look over at Henry and see his gaze almost daring you to take a drink. It was taunting and all he did was raise an eyebrow when you continued to stare at him. Naturally the petty person in you took over and you finished your entire glass causing your friends to fall silent.

Henry smirks and slightly nods his head at you right before downing his own cup. He slams it on the floor a little harder than necessary before standing up and walking over to you. When he comes to a stop in front of you you stare up at him trying to figure out if he's mad or turned on. Eventually you take too long for him and instead Henry grabs you by your wrist and pulls you behind him to the front door.

His silence out to the car and even during the ride home is unnerving to you but every time you try to talk to him all you get is a no sound in response. A deep hum almost and it makes you want to sink in your seat but it also sends a zing of excitement racing through you. Your emotions have clearly affected him. You just wonder what that means for you.

When Henry parks the car he gets out and heads straight into the house instead of opening your door like normal. Part of you is very worried that you hurt his feelings or embarrassed him in front of his friends so you quickly hop out of the car and follow him to smooth things over - but you don't get the chance.

The second you're through the front door you find Henry leaning against the opposite wall waiting for you. You swallow as his dark gaze surveys you but stay silent to see what he says.

"So not only am I not fucking you good enough but you've resorted to satisfying yourself."

"That's not what I -"

"No, you just admitted to everyone that you want to be fucked differently" Henry says as he was coming off the wall and heading towards you. "What? Do you want it rougher? Want to be called a whore? Choked? Just let me know baby and I'll be more than happy to oblige."

You shakily inhale at his words and try to get a hold of yourself. "Then show me what you've got."

A fire lights up behind his eyes at the challenge and you see a hardness to him that wasn't there before. "You've got two minutes to get upstairs and be on the bed naked before I get up there" Henry leans in toward you, "and if you're not ready I'm gonna spank you until your ass goes numb."

Blinking a couple of times you swallow before processing that he's already timing you. You hurry up and move towards the stairs shedding clothing as you go. When you get to the bedroom the only items you still have on are your underwear and bra. Taking off the latter you leave your panties on to see what Henry will really do.

You crawl on the bed and sit in a kneeling position facing the door and soon you hear his
heavy steps coming up the stairs. You watch with anticipation as he opens the door and his eyes rake over your body. They pause on the underwear before flashing up to yours.

"I see someone can't follow directions."

"I guess not..."

A small laugh leaves him as he approaches you. "Turn around."

"I'm not gonna make it easy on you" you scoff but it's cut off when Henry grabs your upper arm and yanks you down.

You gasp as you find yourself lying face down on the bed and before you can process it a loud smack sounds and a white-hot burning starts on your ass cheek. You feel him lightly rub the no doubt reddening area before delivering another smack to your other cheek making them match. You yelp at the hit and turn to face Henry who crouches down by your face.

"Take them off Now."

Henry lowly spoken words have you scrambling to take off your underwear and when he tells you to get on all fours you quickly comply. Your ass is up in the air so fast it pulls a deep chuckle from Henry. "Eager, huh?"

Wiggling your ass in response you feel Henry get on the bed behind you. A tiny moan comes out of you when you feel him knead your ass cheeks. He spreads them looking down at your pussy to see you becoming wetter and wetter by the second and makes a pleased sound.

One of his hands leaves you and a moment later you feel his tip rubbing against your folds and spreading your wetness down his cock. You bite down a whine that reaches his ears anyway and clench around nothing but that doesn't last long. Before you're prepared for it Henry slams into you fully getting himself inside until you feel like you're so full you're gonna burst.

You cry out at the sudden intrusion but it soon turns to moans as Henry's hands find his way on your hips and he begins steadily thrusting into you. You bounce back against him until you feel one of his hands leave your hips and travel along your spine towards your upper back.

When his hand goes between your shoulder blades and then around to the front of your neck you clench around his cock in excitement. You feel his hands grab a steady hold of your throat and tighten carefully before he pulls you upright against his chest not missing a single thrust.

Henry squeezes your neck in all the right spots restricting your airflow but not in a way that'll hurt you. Somehow it feels like his thrusts become even deeper - hotter - when he does this.

"You like that? You like to be choked like you're nothing more than a dirty whore?"

Henry's hand loosens around your neck and you try to suck in air but more moans come out instead. Henry slows his pace down a little as he rubs his big hand along your throat and you lean your head back against his shoulder while he hits that perfect spot inside of you.

"More" you choke out as Henry obliges to your command

Squeezing your neck again Henry picks up his pace thrusting into you relentlessly before completely pulling out and tossing you sideways on the bed by the hand on your neck. You bounce a little bit as you land on your side but quickly roll over onto your back when you feel Henry grab your leg.

Using his muscles he grabs your other leg and yanks you to the side of the bed. He wraps your legs around him and wastes no time in getting back inside of you groaning at the tight squeeze. A hand travels up your chest grabbing your breast and pinching the nipple before going back to his new favorite spot around your neck.

Henry puts a little bit of weight down on it and you put your hands around his wrist. What you don't expect is for his other hand to find your clit and begin rubbing harshly. Your body spasms as you feel your orgasm rapidly approaching and you start clenching around his cock, pulling grunts from him.

"Let me hear you moan baby." Henry lets go of your neck and you let out the cries and moans you've been holding in sending yourself launching yourself over the edge.

Henry's hips stutter at the sight and sounds before he gasps out a "fuck" and cums inside of you. You feel his warm juices coating your walls as his hips slow down and eventually come to a stop.

The two of you stay like that as you try to catch your breaths but soon Henry looks up at your neck to make sure he didn't hurt you. Once he sees you're fine a smirk makes its way onto his face as his eyes find yours.

"Anything else you've been dying to try?"