Kunty Bet

"Please tell me you didn't just eat that popcorn that fell into your bra..." Henry sighed as he heard you munch again after a long time. He sat in his favorite armchair and didn't bother to look at you. The movie was more interesting.

"Shut up I can't hear it now."

One would say that after three years of dating and living together you two would stop bickering. But that was the dynamics of your relationship and you still kinda enjoyed it this way. But sometimes he got on your nerves with his lecturing.

The movie ended and Henry got up to stretch and to put the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Y'know, it was really goo-"

"It was bullshit." you cut him off.

You scrolled through your phone and didn't really pay attention to him when he came back to look at you with his what did you just say?' face.

"Come again?"

"I said it was bullshit. It was absolutely unrealistic during the sex scenes," you explained and sighed like him.

Henry Just frowned and sat down now actually interested to hear your thoughts "What do you mean?"

"I mean c'mon! One could never make woman cum without touching her clit - when they were together for such a short time! You couldn't do that and we've known each other for quite some time now!"

You were so serious and didn't really see the shadow of deep shock that flew over his face. He blinked a few times in disbelief. "Do you really think that?"

Putting the phone down you looked at him "Yes, it's really hard maybe even physically impossible for a woman to cum completely without touching her clit. It's the most ac-"

"Wait," He Had stopped you picking up his words and thinking your statement through "is this a bet?" Henry's eyes pinned at your face.

You had to laugh - this was more of a "scientific" discussion for you and here he was dirty minded as usual thinking you're teasing him.

"I'm just saying,-"

"Is this a bet?" he repeated voice lower. Now it was you blinking quickly to adjust. When he said it out loud you were even more sure - it is impossible.

"What would be the prize for the winner?" you narrowed eyes suspiciously. You knew he was able to pull your leg all the time.

"Anything." he said deadly serious.

"Anything?"

"Anything. Completely free options. If I don't make you cum without touching your clit you can make me do anything you want. One time. Make me go up on stage and do stand-up comedy make me say something stupid in front of your mother. Whatever you say."

"And if you do make me cum?"

His expression darkened, a low-key sadistic smile flitting across his face. "Anything as well."

You laughed again, shaking your head "This is too.. too much you. I don't trust you."

"What? Whyy?" he looked at you like a surprised puppy with his big round eyes.

"Because!" you exclaimed and got up almost shoving him off the couch. Henry the followed you with his eyes and regained confident expression. He already knew you're in.

"Because games like these never end up in my favour!"

"Well if it won't end up in your favour now I don't know when it will!" Henry laughed and left to take a shower. Henry was well aware to give you some space to consider his proposal after presenting you a new idea or assumption.