Humiliated

(Both You And Henry Are College roommates)

You Walked into the kitchen blurry eyed all you can think about is food. You pour a huge bowl of cereal and sit at the wooden dining table you had found at the thrift store for five bucks and began inhaling your breakfast.

You're so focused on your meal you didn't even realize that your roommate Henry is sitting across from you plate discarded to the side as he holds his phone in his hand one leg pulled up onto the chair for him to rest his arm on his knee but his attention is on you.

Finally you feel his gaze and slow your chewing lifting your head up. His eyes are shining bright with mischief and his smile holds a secret as if he has something on you.

"What?" You ask wondering if you have something on your face.

Henry's wicked grin grows and he tilts his head slowly to the side as he sits his phone down. "Nothing. Good morning Roomie."

Now you know he's up to something. Henry and you have a very... turbulent relationship. He's a cocky fuckboy who got kicked out of the frat house he was staying in last semester due to his reckless ways and at that time you really needed a roommate since your last one graduated and was moving to a different city really far away. Through some mutual friends you were able to get into contact and here you are two months later.

It isn't as bad as you thought it would be but it isn't great either. You just have to keep reminding yourself that he isn't going to be staying for too long. It might be a blessing in disguise because well he's sexy as hell and knows it. You've seen him shirtless more often than not–including right now–and hey you aren't complaining as much as you thought you'd be at his presence.

"I couldn't help but to hear you last night" Henry begins nonchalantly. You rack your brain for the meaning of his words but come up blank. Did you snore? You have never known yourself to do so but you did get some good rest last night.

Henry just realizes your cluelessness and leans in continuing, "you smell like sex you know? Which is very interesting since there wasn't anyone else here but us last night. It makes me curious...."

Finally you see where he's going with this and sink lower into your chair you appetite was gone completely. He heard you... doing your most private of acts.... Oh god he heard you.

You don't know whether to pretend to not know what he was talking about or remain silent or to yell at him. None of those options seem to matter his sick grin only got larger manically. He's having the time of his life right now humiliating you and all you can do is stare like a deer caught in the bright headlights of this devil's face.

"So? Did you enjoy yourself last night?" Henry's voice is a mere whisper and although it is definitely teasing there is a sudden flash of intensity in his stare that has you thinking he genuinely wants to know if you did. Maybe even needed to know for some reason.

"I...." You're flustered nervous embarrassed but also oddly enough aroused. You feel yourself getting warm reacting to the want you might be deluding yourself into seeing in Henry's manly features. You have to avoid his gaze or you might give in to the little fantasies you were creating the other night.

"You sounded like you might've" Henry pushes voice seductive. "But you know I'm right next door."

Henry gets up grabbing his empty plate to walk past you towards the sink. When he's right beside you he pauses and bends down so that his wet mouth is right next to your ear. "I guarantee I can make you feel ten times better than your fingers ever could."

With that Henry breezes past not sparing you a backwards glance and you lean against your chair thoroughly worked up and wondering how soon you can cash in on his offer.