Double Stuffed

You just were at the grocery store and finally arrived back to your house Henry was nowhere to be seen as you walked in the door "Henry Wake up and stop jerking off I'm back" you yelled hearing faint sounds coming from down the hall you dropped your grocery bags on the table and walked down the hallway. "How Did You Know" Henry groaned "Your a man and I left the house what else are you gonna do look at my nudes" you rolled your eyes at him

"I wasn't looking at the nudes you sent me I promise" the guilt on his face was obvious you could see it from a mile away.

" Sure Henry okay"  you said as you walked away "Also I really want to be double stuffed is your friend coming I have something to give him" you laughed as you walked to the kitchen taking the groceries out of the bag.

You could hear Henry fumble out the bed like a maniac the floor creaked the heavy footsteps of his 6'1 stature walking down the hallway half naked.

"You what now" Henry said confused  "I Have to be double stuffed it's so fucking good" you rolled your eyes back in your head just imagining it.

"God your so horny babe" Henry said giggling "Horny for what I'm not horny I just want to be double stuffed - you were cut off by Luke who walked in Henry's best friend

"You could at least knock you idiot what if I was naked?" You stared at him annoyingly

"Well that would be even better cause you have a great body and more people should see it" like said dead ass right to your face with Henry standing right there

"What the fuck" you threw your shoe at him and it hit his face

"Luke really man I'm standing right here pls keep your dick down my goodness" Henry was kinda mad but he simmered down within minutes. Luke was so down bad for you it was so embarrassing half of Henry's friends wanted to fuck you and Luke was still no exception Luke knew he wouldn't be able to touch you at all.

"Listen So I got groceries so you both need to help me put them away and I do have something for both of you - Luke cut you off mid sentence "Do I Finally get to have sex with you" Luke said really eagerly to get you in bed. You slapped him once again "Luke No I'm not having sex with you and I don't know why you keep doing this when you know I'm with henry" you rolled your eyes at him walking away and putting the groceries away "Go Put the drinks in the fridge and stop flirting with me" you told him.

"Luke I told you before to stop doing this to my girl it's not gonna Happen" Henry scolded Him as he usually did to put him in his place. "Alright You to once your done putting the groceries away go to the couch pls and sit" You said to them.

8 Minutes Later

Both Henry & Luke were sitting on the couch as you grabbed one bag with the stuff you bought for them. "Alright Here Is What I got don't be too excited" you smiled as you leaned over and grabbed double stuffed Oreos out the bag. Henry & Luke Stared in confusion "I Got double stuffed Oreos the ones you so desperately wanted" You stood their laughing.

"And What Are we gonna do with those" Luke said as Henry butted into the conversation "You know I love those Oreos but why'd you get them now?" Henry sat their questioning you "Well Because I Want to be double stuffed" you said with a serious face...

"Henry Your girl wants us to fuck her until she can't walk she wants both of our cocks in her" Luke said leaning forward. Henry pushed Luke over the couch "Really Luke She's Not gonna have sex with you" Henry said as he was getting annoyed.