More Dirty Pics

Henry wasn't supposed to be home for another two hours. Yet he was standing right there in the living room arms crossed a teasing smirk on his face, and you were mortified.

"Were you just taking pictures of yourself naked?" Henry tilted his head slowly inching closer to you. Your eyes widening tightening the throw blanket around yourself as you looked back and forth from your boyfriend and the set up you had spent nearly an hour perfecting.

"Ummm...I...maybe." You said taking a step back hitting the full-length mirror with your back almost causing it to topple over.

"What for?" Henry said lowly bringing his fingers up to your collar bone. Goosebumps rose underneath his touch as he slowly peeled the blanket away from your naked form.

"I was bored." You nodded feeling the blanket drop down next to your feet. The cool air hitting your soft skin making you shiver as he gazed down at you. And you knew either one of you was on the verge of breaking the bet you two had made a month ago.

"I'm going to need you to put on some underwear before you keep talking...or continue telling me what exactly has you looking so sexy right now." Henry smirked biting his bottom lip his thumb running over your hardened nipple before he retreated it and stuffed his hands in the pocket of his jeans. But Henry's lust-filled eyes never left yours and you knew he wanted to risk it all and finally touch you in the way the two of you wanted the most.

"Mhm, they were going to be your prize after the bet was over." You smiled reaching over and straightening out his glasses making him visibly gulp.

"This feels more like a punishment sweetheart." Henry said gripping the top of his jeans as you walked yourself closer to him finally closing the little gap that was left between the two of you. Your bare chest against his clothed one as you starred at him.

"If you give in now Henry you can have me like this." You gestured to your naked body. "Think of it as a preview before I get the pictures I took developed." You said hovering over his lips Henry's breathing was getting faster. You smirked keeping your arms at your side as you arched your back leaning your chest even further into his. Brushing your nipples against his pecks smiling happily when you managed to get henry moaning.

"Haven't you always wanted to fuck me against a mirror...now's your chance and I know you never pass up an opportunity when you come across one." You whispered keeping your voice as low and sultry as possible. "You can even take pictures of me when I'm fucked out. When you've made me into one of your masterpieces you decorating my skin and your cum all over my chest. We can add them to our little collection." You giggled poking your tongue out and running it over your bottom lip.

Henry moaned again throwing his head back feeling his pants get tighter and his hands losing their feeling from how hard he was clutching them. Henry supposes that this your words where a punishment from how hard he had been teasing you all month in hope you'd give in first. But the way you were innocently looking up at him batting your eyelashes while those filthy words spilled out of your mouth was enough for him to decide that he needed you as soon as possible.

"You Are definitely going to wish you hadn't opened that pretty mouth of yours once I'm fucking done with you." Henry spoke taking his hands out of his pocket shaking them at his sides. "Now turn around both hands on the mirror and you're going to take whatever I fucking give you tonight." Henry smirked finally putting his warm hands on your hips and turning you around to face the mirror. You locked your eyes with Henry's full body reflection in the mirror hungry and hot enough for you to fall apart right by his knees this time.

"I'm waiting." Henry growled unbuttoning the first four buttons of his button-down and undoing his pants before taking out his thick huge cock feeling your walls clenched as you leaned forward placing both hands on either side of the mirror.

"I'm all yours Henry ." You stared at him as he was about to fuck you so hard.