Karaoke

Henry grabbed the microphone out of your hands before you can fully get yourself into your third attempt at performing Dancing Queen. Your living room that was filled to the brim with all your friends erupting in loud chaos booing Henry as he guided you out of your living room by your shoulders and into the hallway that led to your bedroom.

"I want to sing." You complained attempting to stop yourself from walking but his overpowering strength was greater than yours by far So of course your attempt failed.

"I don't think I can hear you and Rachel sing Dancing Queen one more time." Henry laughed  opening your bedroom door and pushing you inside gently closing the door behind him. You stomped your foot down on the ground crossing your arms in front of you. "I want to sing and I want more drinks please." You begged giving Henry the look that always had him kissing the ground you walked on.

"How much have you had to drink?" He nur Just ignored you making you sigh and throwing your hands up in the air. Henry stood in front of you waiting for an answer raising an eyebrow trying his best not to break into a wide smile. You put a hand on your chin attempting to count the number of drinks you've had since the party started. "I think five shots of tequila and two beers." You signaled with your fingers. Henry shook his head and walked to your dresser opening it up intensely looking for something.

"And that's exactly why you will not be singing or drinking anymore." Henry turned around with a t-shirt of his and tossed it in your direction. You barely caught it as he closed your drawer and opened another one.

"But it's a party." You whined taking the shirt you were wearing off along with your bra and throwing it at him in drunken anger. Henry caught it shaking his head turning around and throwing a pair of sleep shorts in your direction. "Get dressed." Henry smiled at you leaning his back against your dresser eyeing you down.

You stuck your tongue out at him putting on his shirt and attempting to unbutton your jeans wondering why you had decided to ever buy a pair with five buttons. Henry laughed making his way towards you to help you out. "I told you not to buy these."

"But they make my butt look so fucking good though can't you tell ." You stepping out of them holding onto Henry's forearms to keep your balance.

"Your butt looks good in anything Babe" Henry grinned Grabbing your butt lightly making you jump slightly at the coldness of his touch. Henry reached over and grabbed the shorts from your bed and held them out in front of you. "Now come on get dressed it's time for bed."

You obliged putting them on with his help knowing there was no winning over him at all . "How are you not drunk? I swear you drank more than me." You watched as henry had made his away to the head of your bed moving aside all the unnecessary pillows and pulled back your sheets.

"I had two beers." Henry stated and pointed to your bed. You groaned stomping your way to your bed and laying down. Henry smiled tugging you and placing a gentle kiss on your forehead. "Sleep well." Henry  turns off your light turning on your small night light and starts walking towards your door.

"Wait." You mumbled. Henry stopped and turned around eyeing you closely. "Stay over tonight please." You pouted making him chuckle.

"I was planning too, I'm just going to go tell everyone to go home." Henry said taking long and calm strides in your direction sitting down at the edge of your bed. "Try getting some sleep so you don't feel so sick tomorrow morning, I'll be here when you wake up." Henry said bringing his hand up and moving your messy hair out of your face.

"Do you promise?" You whispered burying yourself further into your covers.

"Of course I promise, babe." Henry smiled planting a long kiss against your forehead your eyes failing to keep themselves open.