Late Hotel Nights

Henry was a truly a mesmerizing man or at least that was your own opinion. You had been completely smitten with him from the very moment you meant him. You felt lucky to just be friends with him but at the same time you wanted so much more. That being said it wasn't that surprising that he could convince you to do just about anything.

"Henry we could get arrested for this." You whisper as he pulls you along behind him.

"We won't if we don't get caught." Henry turned to wink at you. You let out a deep sigh as he pulls open the heavy metal door that leads up to the roof of the hotel you were staying in. It was labeled as strictly off limits but apparently Cam had snagged a few all access keys from the maid's cart. So now Henry was pulling you into their mischief you weren't sure how you felt about that.

"If we do get caught I'm gonna jump I refuse to go to jail."

"Don't be so dramatic." Henry said shaking his head. Pulling open the next door and stepping out onto the roof. "It's beautiful out here don't you think?" Henry looks over at you as you stare out at the skyline in wonder.

"Yeah it really is." You whisper He's grinning now that cute excited puppy grin of his.

"Let's sit and admire the view shall we?"

You and Henry sit up there talking as you watch the sunset slowly along the horizon. The two of you had been talking for half an hour or more but never ran out of things to say. And when there was a conversation it wasn't awkward it was actually kind of peaceful and quite nice all the time.

"Hey" You say suddenly as you remember something. "Didn't you say Cam was coming up? Where is he? Do you think he's okay?"

"Oh...yeah." Henry mumbles as he was looking away rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Yeah he's okay Actually I asked him not to come."

"What? Why?" You felt so confused Henry and Cam were best friends. Why would Henry not want him here?

"Honestly...I wanted to talk to you alone." Henry seemed very nervous and worried. He was looking from the ground to your eyes and back to the ground.

"You can really tell me anything Henry ." You hoped he could tell you were being sincere. Henry clears his throat and turns so his body is facing you.

"Well...._ I really like you. I've liked you for a long time now since the start of our friendship. I could never think of a way to tell you I really wanted it to be special I know this isn't-" You cut him off by taking his face in your hands and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"It's perfect." You whisper when you pull back. Henry smiles softly and leans back in but your moment is broken when you both hear the door start to open.

"Shit." Henry grabs your hand pulling you behind something to hide.

"You idiot! We're going to get caught and I'm gonna have to jump off this goddamn building."

"Shut up." Henry covers your mouth and you both listen as the footsteps get closer and then further away there's soft whistling and the sound of something clanging against something else. You both wait with racing hearts and bated breath until the person finally leaves and you both let out a deep sigh Henry drops his hand from your mouth and burst out laughing. You slap him hard on the shoulder and he clutches it but he's still laughing.

"This isn't funny." You whine at him and turn away heading towards the door.

"It's kinda funny." Henry argues as he was grabbing your hand and spinning you around. Henry puts his hands on your waist and pulls you in close. "I'm glad we came up here." Henry leans in and kisses you his mouth soft as he leads you through the kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck as the kiss deepens before you finally pull back remembering where you were.

"Me too now let's get the hell out of here" he said to you " Yeah I second that" you both went to the door and ran down back the stairs.