Dont Leave

It was always hard parting from Henry he was persistent and wanting just one more hug or kiss, this process usually lasted an hour or so but became even more so when he had to leave for a business trip with his company.

"I really need to go," you whine "It's late and I really have to work tomorrow!"

"you don't need to leave so soon," Henry whispers as he nuzzles his face deeper into your neck, his arms surrounding you tightening.

"Henry Not now please." you yawn, stretching your arms that surrounded him.

"Can't you just stay here tonight, call in tomorrow so I can see you for a little longer, I am really going to miss you when you leave ."

A small smile fell onto your lips as you ran your fingers through his beautiful brown hair, "you make it sound like you don't see me on a daily basis, it's just a few days Henry."

"A few days too long if you ask me," Henry groans as he leans back looking dead at you in the eyes "I just love you and I want to be with you all the time everyday okay,"

"You are too soft for me," you laugh as you reach on your tip toes and kiss his nose "You sound like you are my fiancee or something."

"Well actually-"

"Henry !" you smack his arm playfully earning a chuckle from him clearly amused at the rush of Heat rising I your cheeks at his statement.

"Kidding, kidding!" Henry smiles wide as he pokes your nose before his hand grazed your red cheeks "please stay here tonight."

Sighing heavy you close your eyes as you lean into his touch, "Fine, I guess I can stay but I'm not calling in this time."

Yelping your eyes open to see yourself being carried down towards the couch a pair of arms carrying you.

Needless to say, you didn't end up going to work the next day either.