Obey Me

EXPLICIT

But now you're going to taste me..." kept ringing through your eardrums. Henry had already gotten out of his side of the car and was now on yours opening the door for you.

Your body felt too weak after the orgasm you just had and Henry's last words to you. So you awkwardly slid down from your seat until a foot touched safely on the blacktop driveway.

You climbed out fully then turned around to bend over into the car to grab your purse from the floorboard when SMACK.

Henry had smacked your ass and started rubbing the spot to soothe the sting. You moaned out as you turned around to face him.

"You're so Fucking beautiful.." henry said before kissing you. You knew all too well what he meant.

As soon as you two were inside the door you dropped your purse on the floor while Henry guided you to the middle of your living room.

"On your knees," henry demanded aggressively

You did as you were ordered and slowly slid down to your knees on the fluffy rug.

Henry unbuttoned and unzipped his ripped black jeans then pulled out his Hard cock. He stroked it up and down while watching your reaction to him.

You noticed how well henry knew himself how he knew what would get him riled up. Henry's fast Movements made with his hand cock hardened up more and made the veins on his cock even more apparent. With every stroke towards the head his dick would lift upwards a bit causing you to gulp at the length it turned you on so fucking much you wanted it in your mouth.

You were sure your eyes were wild with lust and it took everything in you to not squeeze your thighs together to keep the overwhelming urge to suck him dry.

Next thing you knew his hand stopped at the head and squeezed lightly and you watched as a bit of pre-cum started sliding down the shaft.

You inherently licked across the entirety of your top lip and Henry almost moved forward at the sight but controlled himself.

"Earlier in the car was about you..." henry started, "Now it's all about me baby Open your fucking mouth." He demanded

You barely had time to process his words before henry has grabbed your chin pulled it down slightly and thrust himself into your mouth. Henry quickly moaned came from deep in his chest and electricity ran through your body.

Henry was so hard and needed to be taken care of fast. You moved your tongue slightly and he inhaled sharply.

You loved his reaction and Henry would never be able to give you enough of him.

His hands tangled in your hair and held you as he pulled his thick cock in and out then pushed it back again.

"Ahh Babe I've been thinking of fucking those pretty lips and cumming in your mouth all night..."

You moved your gaze from his cock up to his eyes and blinked slowly.

"Fuck yes keep looking at me like that," Henry groaned while continuing to thrust in and out of your mouth at a steady speed.

You started sucking and licking as he was mouth fucking you. You continued looking up at him and his moans filled your ears.

"Goddamn," Henry groaned. "Take it.... All of it."

You tilted your head back so you could take him deeper and he took advantage holding himself towards the back of your throat. Your nose was nearly touching his groin and you sat there deep-throating him taking every inch of him deep into your throat.

Just when you were about to start choking he backed up and out of your mouth giving you time to breathe as your spit started dripping from his cock .

"That's so fucking hot " henry said in a deep voice.

However you were too excited with what he just did and how he reacted that you said, "Do that again."

"Gladly."

Henry grabbed your head again and then moved his cock back to your wet lips. He rubbed his tip back and forth across them before he pushed past them.

This time he held himself a bit farther back than before and you knew he was testing the waters. You nodded your head at him for reassurance and henry pushed in even more. You could almost feel him hitting the back of your throat and you started moving your tongue back and forth rapidly on the bottom of his cock to help him reach his high.

"Fuck, stay right there I'm gonna come and I want you to swallow every drop of my cum baby."

Henry pulled out slightly and thrust back to where he was to begin with and then kept doing that repeatedly until a loud moan bounced off the walls.

Henry's thrusts started slowing down and his warm thick cum started hitting the back of your throat. You swallowed his cum as your eyes started watering until he finally stopped.

Henry backed up slowly and you coughed causing the tears trapped in the corner of your eyes to fall. You probably looked a hot ass mess but you still forced yourself to look up to him. You wanted to see his satisfaction.

Henry laughed darkly then dropped to his knees too and lifted both hands to wipe the tears from your cheeks.

His thumbs started rubbing both your cheeks and a big sinister smile formed on his face making his dimples pop out.

"Such a good girl for me..." henry Walked off. "Now go clean up and we'll cuddle and watch a movie."

You walked to your bathroom and noticed your winged eyeliner was fucked because of the tears, the mascara trails that stained your cheeks, and your hair was a mess
due to Henry's fingers.

You straightened up quickly and walked back out and joined your Henry on your couch as he hit play on a movie.

As you snuggled up next to him, he leaned in and lightly kissed your forehead. "I love you," henry whispered to you.

"I love you too," you said back.

"I can't be without you. You complete me in ways I've needed my whole life," he confessed.

As he redirected his attention to the movie, you kept staring at his face in puzzlement. You had no idea how this man could be so dominant one minute causing you to see red then the next be this sweet and endearing causing your stomach to flip and make you feel pink. Sometimes you could swear his duality could give you whiplash.

You chalked it down to that was just how Henry was though. A rollercoaster filled with all of the colors of the rainbow.

And you wouldn't change a thing.