Scream

Henry almost dropped the dish he had been drying when he heard you scream. Henry quickly scrambled setting down the dish on the counter and made his way in your direction.

Henry had knocked on your bathroom door resting his ear against the wood as he heard something fall on the other side.

"Babe...can I come in?" His hand on the doorknob worry laced in his deep voice. You opened the door breathing heavily, "Did you hear someone scream?" You asked poking your head out into the hallway looking in both directions before stepping out, bumping into Henry slightly.

"Just you." Henry said wrapping his arms around his torso making you jump. "What's wrong?"

"I swear I heard someone scream, like bloody murder scream." You breathed out resting your forehead against your chest. "Like the lady in the movie we watched." You whispered tightening your hold on him.

Henry laughed while he was  kissing your hair. "I told you we didn't have to watch the movie if you didn't want to." He said caressing your back gently swaying the two of you slowly.

"But you looked so excited I couldn't say no."

Henry smiled down at you raising your chin. "You still could've said no, I wouldn't have minded."

You nodded pecking his clothed chest. "Stay over tonight please." You begged pouting toying with the hem of his Black  t-shirt.

Henry had put his hand on your cheek caressing it softly raising your face to look right at him. "Mhm...I'll stay awake until you're asleep." Henry grinned pecking your lips gently. You smiled hugging him tightly a loud laugh escaping your boyfriend's lips.