Open Wide

"Henry open up please. I need to get my textbook." You said pounding on the door of his dorm room. You sighed, bringing your hands down checking the time on your phone. Panic rushing through you when you realized you had almost less than an hour to get to the other side of campus for your next class and Henry was either not home or still asleep. So you decided to take matters into your own hands and fished out the key he had given you for moments like these as he was well aware at how you were always forgetting things at his place.

After finding the key and opening the door you set your stuff down onto his kitchen counter. Rummaging around through his semi neat living room desperately looking for your textbook, mumbling to yourself as you tried remembering where you last saw it.

"Fuck."

Your stopped as you heard the loud moan that erupted from Henry feeling your heart in your ears as you slowly approached his bedroom. Henry's door was slightly ajar causing you to stop dead in your tracks your eyes getting wider at the moment. The heat coming up your neck as you watched Henry's naked form on top of his sheets teasing the head of his cock. You were aware that you should leave and just forget about your textbook surely today wasn't the day you would finally need it but he looked enticing. Henry's hips against his hand slowly his hair sticking onto his forehead as he moaned out your name. And to you it could've easily been one of the seven wonders of the world.

Then henry stopped as his eyes met yours adoring his cheeks as he sat up slowly. "Where you enjoying the show?" Henry smirked at you while keeping his legs opened as he leaned his back against the head board of the bed.

You scrambled into his room looking until your eyes landed on your text book that was habituating the corner of his desk, a reminder of why you were here. "I...um...were you just touching yourself?" You said out fast before you could stop yourself from stating the obvious. And you felt so embarrassed as you heard him let out a chuckle.

"Yes...want to help." Henry smiled at you teasing his beautiful eyes as he grabbed a hold of his cock again moving his hand slowly. "Let's have some fun ." And you swore you would've fallen apart from this sight alone. But the image of your textbook flashed through your mind reminding you of why you were really here.

"I–we can't I have class in an hour." You sighed wrapping your arms around yourself as he looked at you through hooded eyes.

"You'll make it I'm almost there." Henry groaned throwing his head back as his hand started speeding up making you moan. And before you knew it you were crawling onto his bed and settling in between his legs. Henry smirked guiding his cock up to your mouth in which you gladly opened up for him his sensitive head resting on your warm tongue making the two of you moan.

"You're always so good to me." Henry moaned louder resting the palm of his hand on the back of your neck as you closed your mouth around his thick cock. You ran your tongue over his slit making a satisfied noise as you tasted his pre-cum. Henry pushed your head down slowly as you swallowed around him. The feeling tearing him apart and he pushed you down even further making you gag. "Shit I'm about to cum I told you I was close." Henry choked out and started thrusting his hips moving your head along with each of his deep thrusts Into the back of your mouth. You moaned looking up at him as he stared down at you biting his lips focusing on eye gaze as he cummed into your warm mouth. The pleasure evident in Henry's eyes and you felt yourself becoming wet knowing you were the one making him feel this good.

Henry tightened the hold on your head cum falling out of your mouth as you continued to gag around him. And with one last thrust you felt him spill his cum deep down your throat moaning out your name loudly.

You pulled away sitting on your knees and swallowing as much of his cum as you could.Henry watched you resting his head against his head board panting. Henry groaned watching you happily swallow his cum aware that the sight alone was enough to get him going again.

"Don't go let me eat you out." Henry said grabbing onto your waist and pulling you to straddle his lap where you felt him start to get hard again. "Henry my class." You sighed looking at the clock on his bedside table. "I have fifteen minutes to get there." You said looking down at your pouting boyfriend.

"Skip please, let me just make you feel so fucking good." Henry continued to beg you and if it wasn't for the fact that attendance was mandatory you would've stayed and let him do whatever he wanted to you. "I wish I could baby." You said pecking his lips lightly before getting up from his lap a whine falling out of his lips.

"I'll come back after class since you don't have any today." You nodded grabing your textbook from his desk and turning to face your fucked out boyfriend. Henry sighed crossing his arms in front of him before a smile appeared on his face. Henry got up from his bed and put on his sweatpants as fast as he could and walked to you. Henry placed a hand on your cheek running his thumb over the side of your lips before bringing it up to your mouth.

"You missed some." Henry whispered as you took his thumb into your mouth tasting the saltiness of his cum hit your tongue again your cheeks getting redder than before. "I'll be waiting for you." Henry said taking his thumb out and giving a soft peck on your lips. "Now hurry before you're late." Henry grinned giving your butt a light tap bringing you down to reality.

"I love you," You said as you ran out of his room quickly grabbing your stuff from his living room.

"I love you more." You heard him chuckle as you closed his front door behind you. Your heart pounding against your chest, finally realizing the pool that had formed in between your legs and you could only hope that you would be able to survive your class.