Husband Dick Is Better Than Boyfriend Dick

The thing about being married that nobody warns you about is what happens after you get married. After the rehearsal dinners and parties and honeymoon and when everything settles and all you have left is being attached to another person for the rest of your life.

You'd been married for a little over a month and things couldn't be better. Well with one exception: you hadn't had sex since your honeymoon. It definitely wasn't on purpose it just turned out that married life was also a little busy. Between getting back to your jobs doing paperwork to get your name changed and buying a house there wasn't much time for sex at the end of the day. The house sort of reflected your busy schedule as well with dishes piled in the sink and papers covering the dining table. Henry groaned but reluctantly agreed when you suggested a chore day to get the place back in order.

And okay... you also just really wanted an excuse to tease him. It wasn't completely your fault but you were ovulating and also just needy after waiting for a month (and the rumors are fucking true husband dick is even better than boyfriend dick).

So you wore shorts so short they were basically underwear and a tight camisole with no bra underneath. You arched your back a little more than necessary as you scrubbed the bathtub and the floor you pushed your tits together as you scrubbed the dishes in the sink.

Your efforts didn't go unnoticed by Henry At all . After a few hours he finally broke his silence.

"You're killing me." He groaned attempting to dust the tops of shelves you couldn't reach but losing his focus.

"What?" You said as you were focusing on the dish you were cleaning.

"Come on" he sighed. "You're practically naked... Why are you doing this to me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." You quipped trying and failing to hide a smile.

Henry put down the duster and moved right behind you placing his large hands on your hips. He leaned down to press little kisses against your neck. "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about." Henry mumbled.

"Henry... I really do have to get these dishes done though." You giggled as his hair tickled your cheek.

"Dishes will still be there when we're done." Henry sucked a love bite into your neck licking your sensitive skin when he was satisfied with the mark.

"O- ah- okay," you breathed. "L-let's go to the bedroom."

"Why?" Henry continued kissing your neck "It's our house... It's our kitchen. Plus" Henry ran his hand up to pinch your nipple. "I know for a fact this counter is clean... I was staring at your tits while you wiped it all down."

The stimulation forced you to involuntarily arch your back against him pressing your ass into his erection. Being up against him reminded you of how much bigger than you he was which only made you even wetter.

"Okay." you breathed.

Henry wasted no time ripping your pathetic excuse for shorts off and pulling your tank top down so he could massage your sensitive boobs. Henry gently pressed a large hand to the small of your back making you to bend over the counter.

You breathed in sharply as your bare chest pressed against the cold countertop and cold air hit your exposed pussy. Henry soothingly brushed his hands over your ass and the backs of your thighs lightly groping you.

Henry kneeled down behind you and gripped your ass cheeks pulling them apart to fully reveal your glistening wet pussy to him.

"Jesus christ, baby," Henry breathed. "You're fucking soaked."