2| Dementor! Dementor!

My heart was pounding fast as I walked through the busy and packed platforms of King's Cross Station

My heart was pounding fast as I walked through the busy and packed platforms of King's Cross Station. Ted and Andy were with me, but this time Tonks wasn't with us. She had an urgent emergency meeting at the Ministry and left earlier.

Once the three of us had arrived at platforms 9 and 10, I felt myself coming to an abrupt pause. I suddenly remembered that this moment was going to be the last time.

The last time I will be walking through the crowds of wizards and muggles alike, with my hands clutching on my trolley. And the last time I'll be hauling my trunk on the Hogwarts Express. Nostalgia was flooding through me.

"You're going to be fine, Selene." said Ted, placing his hand on my shoulder as I looked at him with nervousness in my eyes, his eyes twinkling.

I nodded my head at him, shaking my head mentally.

This is your last year, Selene, I said to myself, do your best to make Andy, Ted and Tonks proud.

I walked fastly towards the barrier. And with a blink of an eye, I found myself standing at platform nine and three quarters. Once again, I found myself recollecting all the moments and memories I spent in this place.

I remembered the first time I laid my eyes on the sign of the platform, and the train.

The Weasleys soon followed after us, along with Hermione and Harry. A few minutes later, the train blew its whistle. Andy attacked me with a tight hug, as well as Ted.

"Good luck," Andy smiled. "And please, Selene be careful at school. You know times nowadays are dangerous. And promise me, you won't go looking for your brother."

My eyes widened and nodded at Andy. I was scared, honestly. Did the devil really plan this?
I'm in my seventh year at Hogwarts and at the same time, my brother has broken out of Azkaban. I just hoped that this year would be a good one and nothing bad will happen.

"Bye Andy, Ted." I said, giving them another round of hugs as I promised to them that I will write everyday and be safe.

I boarded the train along with the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione as the Hogwarts Express started to leave. I waved goodbye to Ted and Andy, as the platform became no longer visible to sight and the people on the platform became smaller and smaller before I could no longer see them.

~oOo~

I hauled my trunk on the train and searched for the usual compartments where me and my friends sat for the last seven years. I spotted a familiar group seated in the second of the last compartments. I quickly tidied my hair and with a wide smile, I cast the compartment door open.