49| Back at Hogwarts

A/N: time skip to the third task!! there's a bit of spice in this chapter ;)

June 24, 1994.

The final task of the Triwizard Tournament was today.

I slowly got used to the rigorous Auror training, and I made new friends with some of the experienced and older Aurors and my fellow trainees. Mad-Eye Moody had become one of my mentors as well, and although he was a bit paranoid and still, the two of us also developed a close bond.

And luckily, I was given a rest for a day, which meant that I could attend the event and see Harry.

And I could visit Hogwarts for the first time in several months.

Sirius and I wrote to each other frequently, and he told me that the trio had payed him a visit in a cave near Hogsmeade Village and told me about Harry's scar was hurting recently.

I was confused, since I knew perfectly that Harry's scar only hurt whenever Voldemort was near. But there was a part of me, that felt that it was possible that Voldemort would return.

And it was coming near.

I left for the Burrow very early in the morning to meet with Mrs. Weasley and Bill who would also come to the tournament in Hogwarts to support Harry.

"Wow, you look very fashionable." Bill smirked, as I greeted him and Mrs. Weasley with hugs.

"I'll take that as a compliment, thanks." I muttered, smiling at Bill's comment.

"Come on now, we don't want to be late." Mrs. Weasley said, sounding very business like and ushered Bill and I inside.

We took the Floo Powder instead of apparating to Hogwarts. I've always preferred using Flood better than apparating, since it usually gave me headaches.

When we got there, I released a sigh of relief as I saw the castle. Nostalgia flooding through me as the cool, fresh air nudged my skin, and I heard myself casting a shiver. As the three of us got closer, I could see the whole castle of Hogwarts becoming bigger and more visible at sight.

Every memory I had in the castle began to play in my mind. Every happy, sad, memorable and some that I wished to forget were flashing through my head.

I was back home.

At Hogwarts.

The inside of the castle was a bit more crowded than I expected when me, Mrs. Weasley and Bill entered into the chamber.