72| Lyall Lupin

"Hmm, Molly this is wonderful!" Sirius remarked politely, taking another one of Mrs

"Hmm, Molly this is wonderful!" Sirius remarked politely, taking another one of Mrs. Weasley's home made mince pies off the plate in the middle of the table.

"Why, thank you Sirius." I heard Mrs. Weasley chuckle, serving the four of us some pumpkin juice.

"At least she cooks better than Kreacher." Sirius winked at me, Remus choked on his drink which made all of us laugh.

"Shh, he might hear you he's right over there!" Ana struggled with laughter, I heard Kreacher grunting as he scurried upstairs. He must've heard Sirius's comment.

"I think he heard you, Sirius." Bill laughed and was helping Mrs. Weasley. I chuckled as I sipped into my glass, our laughter finally dying and we were all quiet again.

"But it's the truth." Sirius muttered with a smirk on his face, stretching his arms.

Once we finished lunch, I hurried over to help Mrs. Weasley do the dishes. Remus, Sirius and Ana were by the living room and were discussing some 'important matters', that I couldn't hear about.

"That Umbridge is a nasty woman isn't she? Having the nerve to inspect professors as though she's the Headmaster of the school." Bill muttered darkly, crossing his arms.

"I'm afraid so," Mrs. Weasley said. "Ginny's been writing to me almost everyday, telling me that she's indeed a nasty piece of work."

The picture of the toad-faced woman that was smiling abominably clouded my mind. Her pink cardigans always made me recoil in disgust, the twins even sent me a drawing picturing her as a giant toad wearing those dreadful pink garments two days ago.

I felt violent hatred spread across my body as I thought of her.

"She's the reason, Remus is unemployed," I said grimly. "She's the reason he can't find a job and his cottage is now falling apart, after all she is the one who drafted the anti-werewolf legislation."

Mrs. Weasley's lip curled at my words.

"Can't any charm fix it?" she asked with concern.

"No, unfortunately," I mumbled.
"I swear to Merlin, if I saw her face-to-face, I'll strangle her to death."

"As you should." Bill piped up, smirking.

"It's a good thing the trio had the idea of creating a group that taught proper Defence Against the Dark Arts." I sighed, scrubbing the utensils.

Hermione had written to me that she, Harry and Ron had formed a secret organization to teach their fellow Hogwarts colleagues proper Defence Against the Dark Arts and it was Harry who had the responsibility of teaching its members.

Once I was finished I couldn't help but eavesdrop on the three in the living room.

"I'm so happy for you, Lupin!" Ana squealed, clapping her hands enthusiastically and hugged Remus, which confused me once more.