91| Charles Dumbledore

The applause from the room grew louder and louder as each second passed by, which caused us to abruptly end our kiss

The applause from the room grew louder and louder as each second passed by, which caused us to abruptly end our kiss. Our lips breaking apart as we stared at each other lovingly.

Remus held my hand which now had two rings and brought it to his lips, kissing it tenderly.

"Husband." I murmured in his ear, the smile on his face grew brighter.

"Wife." he replied, his eyes never leaving mine and he turned our bodies to face our friends and family as he tightly held my hand.

Sirius' arms were the first to find me, his glowing and slightly tear-streaked face the first thing I saw when I finally tore my eyes unwillingly from my new husband. And then I was handed through the crowd, passed from embrace to embrace, Remus' hand still in mine.

"To the reception!" Ana cheered, tossing conjured petals of white flowers into the air, some which landed on my dress and his coat and some landed on the floor.

The wedding flowed into the reception party smoothly—proof of Ana's flawless planning.
The fairy lights hanging on the walls glimmered as Remus led me to the kitchen.

The mellow May evening surrounded us. The little crowd spread out under the soft shine of the twinkle lights, and we were greeted again by the friends we'd just embraced. There was time to talk now, to laugh. Molly had prepared dishes and appetizers of many sorts, and almost all of the Order members came, much to our delight, except for Mcgonagall and Snape who were both at Hogwarts.

"I know I doubted about you two being together three years ago, but now, I've realized that you two are really meant for each other." Sirius sighed with a soft smile.

"Thanks for finally realizing that," Remus said with a slight grin. "So, that makes you- my brother-in-law."

"I know, quite strange isn't it." Sirius mused as he and Remus laughed.

Lyall greeted him with a fatherly pat on the shoulder and gave me a small peck on my cheek.

"So Remus, now that you've finally got the girl of your dreams, when should I be expecting a granddaughter or a grandson?" He asked, cornering the two of us.

"Soon! Very soon!" Sirius winked, who was listening to our conversation all along.

"Merlin's beard, I don't like what your brother is implying." he looked at me, feigning disgust which made the guests laugh.

"I'm sure your mother is very proud of you." Lyall gave a warm look at Remus before walking towards the Weasleys.

My friends were the next to claim us, followed by Kingsley and then Tonks and her parents, as well as the rest of the Order.

After about fifty minutes later, the music began to play, Remus pulled me into his arms for the customary first dance. I couldn't help but blush bashfully as everyone laid their eyes on me, but I was just happy to have him holding me.