18| Trust Gred and Feorge

Soon enough, it was January 1st, 1994

Soon enough, it was January 1st, 1994. We returned back to school, the snow was decreasing bit by bit. And the sun was starting to show, as well as the fresh green grass of the Hogwarts grounds.

For me, time was ticking fast. A few more months until I graduate from Hogwarts and become an Auror. But I wanted to spend my last months at Hogwarts with Remus as much as possible.

The day started off as usual, breakfast first at the Great Hall. The hall was once again filled with the lively clamor and chatter of the students as we are breakfast.

"So, how was your Christmas?" Luke asked.
"Oh, as usual," said Monica, scooping a spoonful of cereal. "Just me and Mum, and my aunt, uncle and cousins came to visit our house for Christmas and New Year's Eve. But it was fun anyways."

"How 'bout you, Selene?" Ollie asked.

"Well, me, Andy, Ted and Tonks visited the Weasleys on Christmas. And I stayed at home during New Year. Ted brought us some firecrackers, the muggle neighborhood was noisy children were running around and yelling 'Happy New Year'. I didn't even sleep." I said.

"Too bad, Percy was patrolling during the holidays, and there were very few of us that stayed here. But it was fun. I'm sure Percy would have murdered himself if you two stayed. Especially you Selene, you know how chaotic you are during New Year." Luke laughed, as the three of us joined in laughter. Percy was glaring at the four of us, and we immediately stopped laughing and proceeding to finish our dinner.

After breakfast, we soon attended Transfiguration Class with Mcgonagall, and she taught us how to transform a toad into a toadstool, and I went to Ancient Runes class. It was just a normal day for all of us, but reviewing for N.E.W.T.S was a hassle, it was much more intense and it almost made me want to quit sleeping just to stay up all night to put each important detail into my head that will probably pop up in the exams.

After dinner, I immediately rose from my seat to go visit Remus's office. I knocked on the wooden door, there was no reply. Not even a 'come in'. I was skeptical, and I slowly opened the door, my wand in hand. The office was empty, but still I felt home when the comfy scent of old books, chocolate and cinnamon filled my nose.

I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my chest, I jumped and screamed in surprise and almost stumbled to the floor. I felt him smiling against my ear. "Sorry." he said sheepishly, breaking the passionate hug.
I waved my hand in disapproval. "Oh, no. It's fine. But that fucking scared me." I said.

"Language, love." he grinned.

"English," I said teasingly, trying my hair into a high bun as I heard him giggle slightly. "Oh, er, thank you. Thank you for the gift." I showed him the locket he got me for Christmas, he moved closer to me, his eyes fixed on the locket.

The locket: