118| Everything Has Changed

The moment the silver cat disappeared, I glanced at Remus with fear in my eyes and slowly drew out my wand

Those who were spotted jumped to their feet and those who were dancing had stopped along with the music, which had gone silent the moment Kingsley's Patronus appeared.

A deafening silence fell upon the crowd in cold ripples from the place the Patronus landed.

That was until a scream was heard, and panic spread almost instantly upon the crowd.

Guests were sprinting in all directions. Many were disappearing, the protective charms and enchantments around the Burrow had all broken.

We threw one last glance at each other before pushing our ways out of the mass of people. Then, cloaked and masked figures appeared which further ensured the chaos and panic.

"HOPE!" I cried out, the first thing that popped into my mind was my daughter.

She was with Ana before we left for the dance floor. But they were nowhere to be found amongst the crowd.

I quickly ran, my heart racing as I desperately called out for her name, even pushing people harshly aside.

Burning tears were quickly forming in my eyes. I heard Remus call out my name in fright but I didn't heed him, all that mattered in my mind now was Hope.

I swear to God if something bad were to happen to her... I would never forgive myself.

"Ron! Ron!" I turned around at the familiar voice, seeing Hermione calling for Ron's name, half sobbing. She had seized Harry's arm in hers, and the moment, Ron caught hold of her, the trio Disapparated away.

Screams were echoing throughout the whole marquee whilst I looked around, in search of my loved ones, who had all vanished without a trace.

I managed to see a Death Eater aiming his wand at me with a menacing grin, and so I aimed my wand at him, yelling, "PROTEGO!"

He managed to dodge my spell, and we began to duel ruthlessly, all the defensive and aggressive spells that Mad-Eye had taught me, were rushing into my mind like wildfire.

That was until...

"HEY! HANDS OFF MY SISTER YOU DONKEY! STUPEFY!" Sirius roared with fury, his spell throwing the masked figure away in a flash of light.

He grabbed my hand quickly and I was back on my feet.

"Hurry, sis, before this gets even worse," he said urgently, and we sprang forward to fight off the following Death Eaters as the chaos commenced.

When the Death Eaters searched the whole place but couldn't find Harry anywhere, they Disapparated, being outnumbered by the Order members who had remained along with the other Weasley children.