123| Enough

It happened

It happened.

"You're so beautiful, my love. I'll never get enough of you."

I blushed bright pink at his statement.

His hand slowly brushed the sweat from my forehead, cupping his hand on my cheek, his thumb tracing my lips in delicate patterns as I kissed them softly. The sensation sent sparks through my body and I let my eyes flicker shut momentarily.

With a small and satisfied sigh, I removed myself from his lap and collapsed my exhausted body right next to him.

"I love it when you do that," he said quietly, his smile never faltering, even for a mere second.

"What?" I chuckled in confusion, then realized what he meant. "Oh. That's because I do belong on top."

He laughed, that it could be audible from outside, making me shush him by placing a finger on his lips.

"Rem! You don't wanna wake up the whole house!" I quietly reprimanded him.

"Oh, I don't care about the whole house. I've waited like a year for this."

Without a second thought, he quickly hovered above me again as I squealed and he pulled the sheets over us so that we were buried under them and he began to attack me with playful kisses.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said breathlessly, grinning.

"Round two. We're not done yet."

When midnight had passed, the room had finally quieted down, although I was still stuck in a hazy blur at what happened. Our clothes were strewn around the floor; a small portion of sheets being carelessly thrown over the edge of the bed; warmth radiating from his chest that was pressed against my bare back as he dozed peacefully next to me.

I had trouble sleeping, all I could do was stare up at the ceiling in anxiety.

I wanted to tell him so badly, I wanted to tell them all. Sirius, especially.

About Charles- Regulus.

But when I tried thinking about it, all I could hear next was Charles' pleas.

"Wait until I tell Sirius! He'll be so glad when he finds out you're –" I was interrupted with a yank. "Ow."

"Don't!" he whispered fearfully. "Whatever you do, do not tell Sirius or a single soul."

"But why? I-I thought-"

"If the whole world finds out that Regulus Black has returned, the Ministry might come and find me. Or worse, the Death Eaters will. And... I think... Sirius still needs time to heal. If I tell him everything, I might even hurt him further. So please, can this be just between the two of us?"