99| Spread Your Wings And Fly Away

After Dumbledore's revelation in the Ministry, we headed to the Burrow where Arthur and Molly were staying

After Dumbledore's revelation in the Ministry, we headed to the Burrow where Arthur and Molly were staying. When Sirius had learned from Kingsley that Ana had been severely injured from the battle, he desperately wanted to head to St. Mungo's to be by her side. But Remus had insisted that he stayed with us.

He was sitting by the table in the small kitchen while Molly fixed us some food. For more than an hour, he just simply stayed silent.

He was finally free.

"Here you go!" Molly sang, placing a large bowl of her special soup on the kitchen table.

"Thank you, Molly." he mumbled politely, pouring himself a glass of water.

"Selene dearie, come eat." she said to me kindly with a smile. Wincing slightly, I slowly got up from the couch with assistance from my husband, who held my hand tightly and guided me to the chair beside Sirius.

"Thanks, Mrs. Weasley, but that would be enough for me." I said as she was pouring the soup for me, but she didn't listen and filled my bowl to the top.

"You have to gain your strength," she said firmly. "And...why did you insist yourself to go to battle? You know that stress isn't good for the baby. You're lucky you didn't have a miscarriage."

I was indeed lucky.

I couldn't bare to loose this baby.

I was so stubborn.

"How 'bout you, Sirius? When do you expect the Daily Prophet to announce that you're now a free man?" Bill asked.

"Well I guess now that everyone is preoccupied with the fact Voldemort is actually back, I'm sure the news will be out in a week or so, and then, I'm officially a free man."

"Come to think of it, you're going to do all the things you wanted to do now that you're a free man." I said thoughtfully, Sirius's smile grew even brighter.

After finishing the meal, I laid on the couch, taking a nap as my whole body was drained of energy. I felt Remus' hand on my stomach, I heard him talking to our baby, telling him or her how much he was worried for them and promised he'll protect the two of us at all costs, making me smile softly.

Just then I was jolted awake from my sleep when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get that." Bill said, getting up from his seat and making his way towards the door, wand tightly in his hand. There was a sort of pale color in Sirius' face as he stood as well.

But all their worries vanished into thin air once Dumbledore stepped into the kitchen.

"Good evening," he beamed at all of us. "I hope I am not intruding."

"Not at all, Headmaster. Here, I've made some soup, you must be hungry." Molly chuckled gently, pulling out a chair for the elderly man to sit on.

"No thank you, Molly."