14| Innocent

"Merlin's balls, what the hell are you doing here?"

Sirius was just as untidy the last time I saw him in the castle, he was leaning against the piano, and the moonlight was twinkling brightly, giving the room some light. His hair that was falling to his slim shoulders was more matted and his teeth were more yellowish in color.

"Just thinking, that someone has to pay you a visit, you know, for the first time in 12 years." I muttered, wrapping my arms around my jacket as the cold wind began to whip through my skin.

"Where did you get those gloves and the jacket?" he asked all of a sudden, as I furrowed my eyebrows together. "Oh, er, found them in the attic, in Grimmauld Place when I was 8 years old I think. I've been wearing them ever since."

"Those were mine. There's the initials right around your left." Sirius said fondly, I widened my eyes in surprise, so he was telling me that I was wearing my brother's clothes? I checked, and S.B was inscribed much to my surprise.

Was it a coincidence?

I sure thought it wasn't.

"How'd you find me?" he asked.

"Thanks to this map right over here." I grinned, taking the map from my pocket and

I saw his eyes widening in shock, he clasped in hand against his mouth. I didn't know what to do, have I done something wrong? I saw small tears escaping from his grey eyes.

"Y-you have it," he sobbed. "Our map. I-I'm Padfoot, and Remus was Moony," I was completely surprised by the fact that the map belonged to my brother and Remus.  "James was Prongs and Wormtail was –"

His face suddenly burned with anger at 'Wormtail'. I had no idea who was this Wormtail, but whoever he was, Sirius must have had a grudge with him.

"Please, let's talk. Forget about W-wormtail? Yeah, wormtail."

"Y-you're not gonna run off and tell Dumbledore that you saw me? FYI Selene, as much I respect and love that man, I don't think he'd be happy if he saw me here." he mumbled.

I pursed my lips. I was overwhelmed by the sense of loneliness in his voice, I can't imagine how hard it must've been for him for 12 years in Azkaban. I suddenly remembered

"I just wanna tell you Sirius, if you dare touch a single strand of Harry's head, I won't hesitate to tell Dumbledore to bring the Dementors." I said coldly.

"You know Harry?" he asked suddenly, his eyes bulging. "Harry Potter?"

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Well, of course, I mean who doesn't? He's like a brother to me." I shrugged. He seemed to have been moved, and stood closer to me a smile on his face. "Then he's got people who love and care for him." he said, to which I nodded, wondering how my brother knew Harry.