28| Confessions

Quick interruption from the author: hey guys!! I hope you all enjoy this one!

Inspiration for chapter is by: Micika-cicika

Anyways let the story continue!! :)

"I hate him, Selene. I hate him so much. He's the real reason why I ended up with Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia. When he finds me, I'm going to be ready to kill him." said Harry, his voice as cold as ice.

I had finally realized why Harry had been acting strangely and seemed so infuriated lately. He had just found out that Sirius was his godfather and the one who 'betrayed' his parents. But in fact, that was not true, well I was the only one by far in the school who knew that my brother was actually innocent and framed by Peter Pettigrew, the real traitor.

But of course, I knew that it wasn't best to tell him the truth just yet.

Ron and Hermione also told me the other day that Harry's been sulking whenever I pass by ever since he found out. And that he has slight mad feelings at me since his godfather was my brother.

But I couldn't really blame the kid for feeling that way.

"You don't need to feel that way, Harry. You don't have to kill Sirius. You don't have to seek revenge on him." I told him, placing my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me, confused as tears seemed to stream down his emerald green eyes.

"Why? He betrayed my parents, Selene! Your brother is the reason why I'm an oprhan! He deserves that! He was never there for me when I needed him the most! When I needed a family!" he cried, sobbing.

"Yes, but revenge doesn't have to be that way. It won't make things any better," I insisted. "And don't you dare think that I'm like my brother. I am nothing like him. I'm sure that the Dementors will catch him very soon, and send him back to Azkaban." I said, but deep inside, it pained me as I told him.

Because I knew the truth, but at the same time I had to hide it from Harry because I knew that it'll bring much more pain to him.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a hug as he sobbed into my shoulder.

~oOo~

"So, any plans this Friday night?" Ollie asked Luke, his chin resting on his hand as dinner in the Great Hall commenced. Fred and George were busy telling Monica and I the prank that they had pulled on Filch this afternoon when they had placed a few Acid Pops on his desk. Filch had to go the Hospital Wing after he got a huge hole on his tongue.