61

Snow silently fell from the grey clouds that touched the seemingly endless buildings in New York. My fingers presses against the cool glass of my office building as I waited in the entrance for Dion to scoop me up. I couldn't help my smile as the familiar all black car pulled up, blasting music and damn near rocking on its wheels from the bass.

I quickly grab my things and scurry to the car as Dion cooly climbs out, a big smile on his face as he watched me come over. My eyes looked him up and down as he walked around the front to open the door for me, "Thank you." I blush as his eyes lock into mine. I press a quick kiss to his lips as I climb in, "Hey, Bab-" He gently grabs my arm and stops me as his lips drop to a frown, "Dont give me that lil baby kiss.. I ain't seen you all day." I giggle and toss my stuff in the car before wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing a sweet kiss to his lips.

He chuckles softly against my lips as his hands moved to my waist. I pulled away slowly as he squeezed me gently, "Not in front of my job.." I mumble softly and he steps forward, pushing me back until he blocked my body with his own against the car. My heart raced as I watched him lower his lips to mine, "They won't see you now.." my hands gently fisted his jacket as I let my lips press against his.

It was slow and sensual yet I could feel how much he wanted me even after he pulled his lips away. I watched his now glossy lips lift into a smile, "Get in the car.." I nodded as I slowly sat down in my seat to look back up at him. I knew exactly what he was thinking as he reached down to gently grab my chin, "Baby.." He whined softly and I glared at him, "No no no no." I bit his palm gently and barely seemed bothered as he traced my bottom lip with his thumb, "I ain't even say nun yet.." He pouted gently but I pulled my face away, "Get in the car, stoopid." He chuckled softly as he finally stepped back and closed my door for me.

I watched his sexy ass jog to the other side of the car, his cute butt asking to be grabbed. He opened his door and moved to sit down but I reach out and give his butt a lil squeeze. He hop up, "Ayo! We not doin that." He sends me a glare and I smile innocently, "Stop playin and lemme touch it." I reach back at him but he smack my hand away, "Nah you wildin." He shakes his head as he quickly sits in his seat before I can reach out again, making me laugh harder.

He gives me a side eye as he starts the car and I lean over to rest my head on his arm, "You got all this butt and won't even let me touch.." I whine softly and he scoffs, "What's your fascination wit my ass?" I grab the air as if I'm grabbing his butt and squeeze is, "It's just so juicy a-" I burst out laughing at the look on his face as he takes off down the road.

"You touch my butt all the time.. it's only fair." I give him a pointed look and hold back my laugh as he shakes his head, "My ass is anything.. but yours?!" He dreamily sighs, "They fit in my hand wit extra and I be smackin the shit out of it to watch it move like water." I shake my head, "I know! You almost left a hand print on me." He proudly nods his head, "Mhm and you liked it. You was screamin and damn near cryin." My cheeks felt hot as I slapped his arm, "Stoooop." I whine and feel him press a kiss against my head, "It's okay, baby. It's hot as fuck when you be shakin and shit." I silently scream as I slap a hand over my mouth and look away, "Shut up! Shut up!" He laughs and I send him a glare.

"You be shakin too!" I glare and he raises a brow, "When was I shakin?" I give him a duh look as I lean in, "When I rode you in the office and you was fightin not to cum in me." His eyes widened slightly before he looked away back at the road, "Iont know what you mean." I giggle and let my head rest back on his head, "Mhm sure." He chuckles softly before it's cut off by his phone ringing.

I look at the car screen and frown, "Oh it's Alicia.. I'll answer it." I don't let him answer as I quickly hit the answer button.

"Hey.. Are you alone?" Her voice called through the car speakers and I looked to Dion who kept his face stoic. I hum softly, "Hey Alicia!" I could hear her curse softly and I raise my brows as I slowly sit up from off his arm, "Did you call me or something?" I grab my phone from my purse and see no missed calls.