72

"Alright, first thing you gotta do is tease him."

Tasha's voice rang in my head as I climbed out the shower and looked at my sheer robe. The silk texture material looked solid from afar but as soon as you stepped close, everything is very much visable.

I had ordered it from Amazon but never used it cause Dion always insisted on drying off 'his way'. My cheeks warmed as I remembered just two days ago how he had me bent over the sink. My fingers traced the surface and I could feel the familiar want between my legs.

The sound of knuckles on the door snapped me out of my thoughts, "One moment please." I call out and watch him try to door handle, "Nah.. Why you lock me out?" I could hear the pout in his voice as he tried it again.

"Because you never let me shower and lotion up in peace. My skin gettin rough because of you." I fake whine and hold back my laugh as he sighs dramatically, "Bae.. I'll lotion you up just lemme in." He whines back and annoyingly keeps jiggling the lock, "Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. babe." He kept calling as I finally gave in and unlocked the door, swinging it open before crossing my arms.

He gave me a big smile as his hands were instantly on me, grabbing at my ass as he pulled me into his chest. It was like a magnet to him.

I smacked at his hands, "Stoooop. You said you were gonna give me a massage.." I whine and pout as he began massaging my butt, "I am right now, baby.. See?" He pressed a kiss to my forehead, making me pout harder as I grabbed his wrists and moved them off, "You like that massage more than me.. So it don't count." I cross my arms again before walking right past him, ignoring the pout on his lips.

If we wanna play the pouting game then I promise I'm gonna win. It's gotta be the only thing I'm good at.

"Babe.. Why you bein like that." He followed before me closely and I could feel his eyes on the back of my head. I ignored him as I walked into our closet. I sifted through his shirts hanging up as he stood behind me, his chest pressing against the back of my head. It took everything in me not to bend forward and shake it a lil.

I could feel his agitation as his hands gently rubbed my thighs, "You finna wear my shirt?.. and you expect me not to wanna fuck you?" His head dipped into my neck as he peppered little kisses against my skin. I looked away and bit my lip as I felt his teeth gently nip, "Nooo.. Then I just won't wear your shirts.." I huff softly and slip out his grip again, I could feel him hold back from gripping me back up.

I send him a glare before walking out the closet, making sure to shake my hips a little harder.

"Step two: Lure that man in.. take advantage.."

Tasha's next step made me smile a little but I quickly corrected myself as I grabbed the lotion from my dresser and sat in the bed.

I felt like prey as Dion had followed me closely the whole time and now stood right in front of me. He left me no breathing room as he gently cupped my face, "Baby.. are you for real mad at me?" His thumb gently brushed against my lower lip, making me open my mouth without thinking.

I watched a smile lift on his lips as he pushed his thumb in my mouth, "I can really massage you, babe.. I was just playin.." I kept my pout as I sucked his thumb gently, watching his eyes darken. He bent down to place a kiss on my forehead, "So you ain't really mad?" I bite his thumb hard, making him quickly pull it out my mouth.

"I am mad." I snap and turn my face away, ignoring his wince as I grab my lotion and scoot back on the bed. He mumbled softly as he complained about his thumb like a baby but I paid him no mind as I squirted the cool lotion on my palms.

His soft mumbling quickly stopped as I started spreading the thick cream on my legs. I parted my thighs slightly, giving him a peek between my legs before shutting them again, pretending to be busy massaging myself, "Dummy.. You never wanna treat me.. it's mean.." I mumble softly and watch his hands quickly replace mine, massaging at my thighs as he bent over me, placing little kisses all over my face, "Aight mama.. You got it.. Imma massage you until you sleep, I promise." A smile lifted to my lips as I watched him begin massaging my legs.