48

(JOCELYN POV)

To say I'm heated would be the nicest way to describe how I'm feeling. Dion stupidly looked at everything but me as I sent daggers at his face. The elevator opened with a soft ding and we both stepped on.

"Baby I-" I send him a nasty glare and shut him up quickly. He presses the button to our room silently and I cross my arms tightly across my chest.

Not only did we not get to finish the movie but him and Gianna started fighting! My mind goes back to the scene i sadly had to witness,

———-

"You stay talking shit from the other side of the couch." Dion snaps and Gianna looks at him, "What you mean? All I said was that you ugly as shit like that alligator!.. U bein a baby no cap." I frown and look to Gianna, "You know that's not nice.. can we all agree and go back to the movie please? Their making the special gumbo!" She sighs and leans back on the couch cushions as she mumbles, "Whatever." I frown and look to Dion who's eyes sparkled with rage but he said nothing as he leaned back into the couch. His hands pulled me into his chest, "Okay.. I'm coolin." He mumbled and I give him a small smile and a kiss on his cheek.

"Why he get kisses and not me?.. bullshit." Gianna speaks up and Dion looks over me, "Because she's MY girlfriend.. And ya breath stink.. weird ass nigga." I gasp softly and Gianna sits up, "She don't even like you like that.. She tell me all the time how she's lonely and barely sees you.. sounds like she's single." My head snaps to Gianna, "H-Hold up! I didn't eve-" Dion's arm tightened around me, "But she like you? Some stray bitch from the streets Thats thirsty and in heat?" He snaps back and I gasp, "Dion!" Gianna gets up, "At least I actually make her happy! What you do? Fuck her and go back to work?!" She yells and throws her hands up, "I can do that shit too! Better if anything!" My eyes widen as her eyes snap to mine for a second.

Dion stands up, "Obviously you wanna be more than just friends.. You were probably just trying to get wit my baby this whole time!" He presses a finger to her chest and she steps up, "Nah but we both know who she would pick.. right baby?" Her eyes move to mine as a smirk lifted on her lips.

For the first time in a long time I wanted to really whoop some ass.

"You both are the most egotistical big headed brutes I have ever met in my life!" I snap and watch them both look to me, "Not only do y'all just butt heads but you constantly bring me into it like-Like I'm some kind of OBJECT!" My hands were shaking as I stood up and walked to the front of them, "You both couldn't just be nice and shut the fuck up to watch a movie?! For me?!" I screech and Dion reached for me but I smack his hand away, "We are leaving! And don't you say a damn thing!" I glare at him and move towards the door, grabbing my stuff on the way.

Gianna silently opened the door and waits as she watches me, "Jocelyn I-" I glare at her, "Don't apologize. You couldn't be nice to my boyfriend and it shows how much you care about me.. I'm mad but I'm more disappointed." She fell silent as we walked past her again.

I turn back, "Thanks for having us over."

—————

My mind was throbbing and my heart was racing as all the anger grew tenfold at Dion. I could tell he felt it as his body stiffened beside me.

The elevator rang again and I stepped off quickly before making my way down the hall, not even waiting for Dion who was hesitant to step off. "I got the keys.." he finally spoke up and I stop in the hall, "Give me." He slowly put them in my hand and I glare at him again before walking my was straight to the door and opening it up. I could tell he was scared to get locked out by how closely he walked behind me.