65

"Babe we not doing it again.. get aaaaawf!" I whine loudly as I push Dion off for the second time. I bit him in the shower for wanting a second round and much to my (and my coochie's) dismay, it only made him want me more.

He looked so ready to pounce as he watched me with half lidded eyes and his bottom lip between his teeth, "You just gone tease me like dat?.." He plays with the bottom of my towel as I tie my hair in a bun. I send him a glare, "Yes because my legs still throbbing." He laughed as I stiffly walked right out the bathroom, ignoring his stupid ass.

He smacked my ass as he followed closely behind, "You won't have to do nun.. Just sit there and look pretty, bae." I ignore him completely as I walk into our closet, "So you don't wanna go baby shopping?" I peek over at him and he smiles widely, "We got time for both! Just a lil quickie and then we on our way." I laugh as I slide on my undies, shaking my head and ignoring the throbbing between my legs.

"Get dressed, dummy. We can do it after we get back." I grab a black turtle neck sweater and slide it on, "Free da nips." I mumble as I ignore my bras and look for some comfy jeans.

Large hands softly felt at my waist as warm breath fanned my neck, "Yo shits hard." He dumbly mumbled and I look over at him, feeling his hands come up to grab my boobs, "Boy, get off." I press my hand to his cheek before pushing him back, earning a groan from him. Mumbles left his pouted lips as he angrily started slipping on his jeans, composing about my nipples and his hard peepee.

After twenty minutes of mumbling and groaning, Dion was finally ready. And of course, he had to let it be known as I was doing my makeup.

"BAE!!" His voice called from another room but I could care less as I tried to focus on getting this wing perfect. "HUH?!" I yell back, my eyes laser focused as my wrist slowly flicked up,"Perfeeect." I mumble slowly and listen as his steps sound closer, "Damn! You still gettin ready?" He whines and feigns annoyance as he crosses his arms and leans against the doorway. I pay him no mind as I finish filling my wing, "Aight I'm ready... Wait no. Where's my lipgloss?" I look on the messy sink until the familiar shiny strawberry gloss finds its way back to me.

"Now I'm ready." I send him a smile and laugh as he rolls his eyes, "Gettin all dressed up just to find baby stuff." He shakes his head and I follow him to the door. I send him a 'boy bye' look, "But are you not wearing that expensive cologne I got you? Right." I narrow my eyes and watch as he smiles and smooths his beard out, "Yeah and I smell delicious." He presses a kiss to my forehead and I laugh as he leads me out the door.

"What do babies even need? Diapers and milk." He counts on two fingers as we walk down the hall and I shake my head, "Diapers, food, clothes, a bed, ect." I list as I press the button and we step on after the ding. He hums softy, "How much that gone be? Like two hundred.. three?" I shake my head and he frowns, "Nah.. more?!" His brows raised and I laugh, "Duh! Issa baby, baby." I rub his arm soothingly as he groans, his poor pockets crying.

"He's worth it though.." His hand moved to my stomach as we step off the elevator. I place mine on top, "You keep saying him.. I want a girl." He smiles, "I don't care. Raising it the same way." His hand moved to my lower back as he guides me to our car. I let him open the door for me before climbing in the passenger seat. He guided me the whole way, making me gently smack his hands away, "I got it! I ain't pregnant pregnant yet!" I huff and he still made sure I was all the way in before closing the door gently.

"Here we go.. Mr.Extra." I watch him walk around the car before hopping in next to me. I squish his butt just as he sits and he smacks my hand away, "Stop! Damn!" I laugh and watch him sit fully down, this time sending me a lil glare. I fake pout, "Babe I can't help it.. My pregnant brain sayin to grab it." He presses a kiss to my forehead, "Tell it to shut the hell up." I laugh and watch as he starts the car.