64

"Bro this the third time you messed shit up! Damn!" Dion yelled at the screen as he threw his hand up, "You lettin then whoop us like this?! Are you for real?!" I had to hug his torso to keep from falling as he stood up with the controller in his hand. I felt like a koala on a tree in a thunderstorm as Dion rampaged at his team.

"You stressing me out, bruh! Damn!" He moves to throw his contolller on the couch but stopped as he remembered his new upgrade. He took off his headset and set them down before hugging me tightly, his face burrowing in my air as he angrily huffed.

"It's gonna be okay, babe." I peek up at him and hold back my laugh at how frustrated he was. His hands squeezed and massages my thighs like a stress ball as he peeked up to eye the score on the screen. He looked three seconds away from murder.

"No it's not! We playin rank and this dirty ass nigga is ruinin everything! All he do is get killed and blow shit up like damn!" He threw his hands up at the screen in anger before flopping back down in the chair. It took everything in me not to tease him more as he gripped up his controller angrily and put back on his headset.

"You cursin so much on Christmas.." I pout childishly and he peeked down at me as he shook his head, "Smh I'm tryin to be good, baby. BUT THESE NIGGAS IS ASS!" He yelled loudly in his mic as blood filled his screen once again. I could hear his team mates yelling back through the headset.

"Nah nah shut that shit up you dry ass ugly ass unloved ass nigga. You was the first one dead every match don't say NUN." He yelled back and moved the mic closer to his mouth. I frown and watch him scream as it goes back to the lobby screen, "The match is over why you still yelling, baby.." His hands moved to my waist as he shook his head, "Because this ugly nigga won't shut the fuck up. Leave the lobby. Leave the lobby. Leave the lo-" I snatch the head set off his head and send him a nasty glare, "Shut up!" I yell and his eyes widen slightly.

"So you just gone take his side?! Like that?!" He looked at me like I was crazy, "Nobody is taking sides. Y'all both annoying as hell." He huffed loudly before leaning back in his chair once again, "Fineee I'm done. Trash ass nigga left the lobby anyway." His shoulders relaxed as he slid a hand down his face.

"This game stress you too much and for what, babe." I roll my eyes and watch him peek at me through his fingers, "I'm bout to fuck you." My eyes widened at his bluntness, "H-Huh?" His hands moves to my ass as he leaned in closer, "I'm angry.. and I wanna fuck you." He repeated this time, his eyes locked onto mines.

I could feel how much he wanted me against my leg. I couldn't help as my cheeks warmed and I broke eye contact, "W-Well I don't wanna." I looked away to his chest as I noticed his breathing deepen. His face dipped into my neck as he placed gentle kisses on my skin, "Look me in my eyes and say it." His hand smoothly dipped between my legs, sneakily finding their way under my shorts. His thumb brushed against my clit and I had to bite my lip to keep from whimpering.

He learned my body so well and I loved him for it but also hated how easily he could turn me into a mess.

My hands gripped his shirt as I shook my head, whimpers leaving my lips as his fingers continued to tease my clit. His lips placed more kisses on my neck, "Mm.. I-I don't wanna.. Stop teasing me." I moaned softly before I felt his hands disappear from my body, almost making a whimper leave my lips.

I had to control my face from being angry as he picked his controller back up and put on his headphones, "Fine.. If you don't want me..."He shrugged it off but I could still feel him hard against me. He clicked the start button for a new game and waited quietly as the lobby filled.

I couldn't help the pout on my lips as I watched him. Who is he to touch me and make me needy then go back on the game? Like I won't fuck him senseless?