75

One thing I love about Dion was his ability to make me feel. Everything about him was so intense between our love, happiness, and physical touch.

I couldn't help but admire his face as he focused on the road, humming softly to the radio as he held my hands in one of his. I lifted it gently to my lips to kiss it, making him peek at me, "My turn." with a gentle kiss he'd done the same, making me laugh softly.

Our eyes caught for a moment before he looked back to the road, this time squeezing my hand tighter. I watched as my ring sparkled between his fingers.

"I'm happy Tasha is planning our wedding. She even has a special journal for our stuff!" I looked back up at him and watched his smile grow, "And what did y'all plan so far?" I raised our hands and started counting on my fingers, "We planned the color scheme, the big theme, and how many guests we should have." I nod my head and he hums softly, nodding his own, "Who do you want to come?" I squeeze his hand gently as I think for a moment.

"Just my best friends, I think." I speak up after a moment and he looks over to me, "They as bad as Tasha? If so, imma need them two rows back." I laugh as I shake my head, "Nope! My parents wont be there so they're gonna be in the front so they can scream when we kiss. And pass me tissues when we say our vows!" I smile brightly as the scene unfolded in my mind.

"I'll send dog shit to your parents door step instead of a wedding invitation." He mumbled as he pulled the car into our usual spot. He put it in park before looking at me, "Are you okay, Lyn? And don't just say yes." He gives me a 'I know you'  look and I hesitate for a moment. I wasn't sure how to answer him.

"We'll talk about it inside, okay?" He speaks up to break our silence and I nod my head as I watch him get out. I give his butt a quick pinch, making him grumble as he walks around to open my door.

"I'll let it slide this time." He holds out his hand for me and I take it happily as I climb out, "Thank you very much, sir. My butt still tingles from your last slap." He laughs softly as his hand came down to rest on my butt, he pulls me close as he gave it a gentle rub, "You got off easy.. I was gon' do it harder." I pout and slip out his arms, letting him close the door and lock the car.

"So I can slap my butt raw but I can't give yours a little squishie?" I whine and watch as he takes my hand in his, squeezing it, "Precisely." He smiles and leads me home, ignoring my pout and my complaining about how squishy and nice his butt is.

Even up the elevator he let me keep goin. He didn't say a single word of complaint as I went into greater detail.

"And then it's like not even saggy. Your butt meat is firm but has enough oomf to like jiggle when I smack it. It's like the perfect ratio between concrete and jello." I pretend to squish the air as he watches me like I was insane. The elevator dinged loudly and we both stepped off.

"And how would you describe your butt?" He motioned me to walk first and I hesitated before shyly doing so, moving my hands to cover my butt, "It's okay but yours is like very much better." I nod my head in agreeance with myself. He hummed softly, "I think yours reminds me of two phat jiggly basketballs." We both burst out laughing and I shook my head, "It's not!" He reaches his hands out to squish it, making me squeal and speed up.

"Nah nah. Lemme examine so I can really tell!" He tried to explain himself but I quickly sped up my steps, making him do the same. "Leave it alone!" I yell behind me as we were full fledged rushing down the hall like excited children. I got to the front door and quickly pressed my back to it.

I panted softly as he stopped in front of me, he held the key up, "Move so I can open it." His eyes held a mischievous glint as he nodded towards the door. I quickly shook my head, "No! You're gonna smack my butt hard." I whine and he feigns surprise, placing a hand on his chest, "Me? Smack your butt hard? Nah." I give him a stern look, "One more smack and it's gonna fall off." I whine and watch as he rubs his hands together, "Then imma use it as a pillow every night." I couldn't help my giggle but quickly stopped as he stepped closer.