46

Her lips gently touched mine before she pulled away from my arms, "Now you get in the shower and I'll start some dinner." I shake my head quickly, "Nope. You coming with me." I reach out and grab her waist, making her giggle, "But aren't you hungry? You worked so hard today?" My insides felt like goo from how well she treats me.

I really am the luckiest man.

I shake my head again, "Nah. We ain't see each other all day and I'm making up for it." I didn't even wait for her to respond before scooping her up in my arms, carrying her bridal style to the bathroom, all the while pressing kisses all over her face.

Her hands came up to try to push my head away but I fought back, making her laugh and kick her legs, "S-Stoooop!" She whines and I slowly set her down in the sink before giving her one last kiss, "Aight I'm done for now." I smile and watch her blush as she swings her legs slowly, "You gonna shower now?" I nod my head and watch her bite her lip, "Soooo I'm gonna get a show?" She teases and I reach for my pants, slowly unbuttoning them and letting them fall down. Her eyes drop and I can't help my smirk as I watch her slowly lick her lips, "Take my shirt off." I leaned down to press my lips against her ear, feeling her body lean into mine.

She slowly reaches down and grabs my shirt before pulling it off of me, "Dion I- Oh my gosh!" She gasped loudly and I follow her eyes to my bruise covered body, "What happened?!" Her hands came up to gently touch one of my bruises and I hiss softly.

Shit. I forgot.

I gently grab her hands, "I just got in a lil fight, baby.. that's it." I smile and watch her eyes narrow, "You don't lose fights, Dion.. What happened." I couldn't help my chest swell slightly at her trust in my strength and ability to beat any nigga up.

Damn right I don't lose.

She snapped her fingers as she waited for an answer and I look down, "I got jumped because I fought some bul and won.. H-He got his friends on me.." She gasps as her eyes widen and grasp my hands tightly in hers, "Dion you can't keep fighting people when you get mad!" Her face turns hard as she scolds me, "Now I have to go kill somebody for touching my baby!" She throws her hands up and I laugh, "What you finna do?" She looked serious as she held up a gun with her fingers, "You drive the car and imma shoot!" I couldn't help my smile as I imagined my baby killing men over me.

Nah she too soft.

"One, you ain't killin nobody." I hold up a finger and watch her pout, "Says who?" She crosses her arms and I raise a brow, "Says me. And two, imma need to stop showing you them crazy movies." She giggles as she nods her head, "No more horror? Say less." I smile and move back from the sink, "Lemme shower and we can go eat, aight?" She nods her head quickly, "And imma bandage you up too!"' I smile as I reach for my boxers, "So you finna be my lil nurse?" I don't miss how her eyes follow them all the way to the ground. She nods her head slowly and I snap my fingers to make her eyes connect to mine again.

"You so horny." I smirk as her cheeks grow warm. Her lips dropped to a pout, "You made me this way." I shake my head and suck my teeth, "I'm too addicting," She doesn't even protest as she proudly nods her head, making me laugh as I climbed into the shower.

"Tell me about your lil friend date." I speak up and hear her giggle from the other side, "We had a bunch of fun today! We went to that place you took me and she liked it a lot because we had chocolate chip pancakes." She starts, "But she was so sad in the beginning because she said she was gonna hurt me.. I don't know why tho.. She's so sweet!" I could heart the stress in her voice, making me frown, "Maybe she's insecure or haven't had a lot of friends before." I try to reason and listen to my Angel sigh, "Hopefully. She seemed so hurt when she said it.. like it was gonna happen no matter what.. But I was able to cheer her up with doctor stories and turns out she doesn't like old people either!" I smile as she turns excited once again, more than happy to talk about her friend.

"And then we were leaving and I tried to make a new friend so I invited him to walk us home- well more like he invited himself honestly- and Gianna got so mean! Like she wouldn't let me go and made him stay away!" I could hear her frustrated groan. I pause my showering and open the curtain, "He?.. What other nigga you need beside me?" I snap and watch her giggle, making me frown, "All jokes to the left, you can't invite people over and tell them your location, baby. You don't know if he was bad and I don't want you getting hurt.. You know it ain't safe anywhere." I lock my eyes on hers and watch her look down at her hands, "I know.. I just get so excited and I made friends with Gianna that way.. that's probably why Gigi was upset with me too." She sighs and plays with her fingers sadly.

I frown, "Awe baby don't be like that.. She was just trying to protect you.. And you know better now so it's okay." She nods her head slowly before looking back up, a little smile on her face, "You're right.. She even gave me a kiss to make me feel better so it's okay." She giggles softly and I raise a brow, "You don't mind her touching?" She shrugs a little, "Her hands are always in her pockets except when she touches me or food.. So I guess she's okay." I hum softly and continue my shower.

"What does she look like?" I ask and listen to Lyn shuffle around before I the curtain was opens and a phone screen was shoved in my face, "We took a selfie together and it came out so good! She taught me how to look "sexy and mysterious" in all of them!" My eyes lock on my baby, her adorable smile showing off her dimples as she leaned against her friend who looked at her. My chest grew tight as my eyes locked onto her face.

Oh shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"T-That's your friend??" I ask and she nods her head excitedly, "She's my best friend now!" She corrects me and I felt like my soul left my body through my ass.

How the fuck imma kill her if Jocelyn like her like that?

I examine the picture again and watch Gianna, her body pressed tightly against Lyn's as her arm was draped around her shoulder. I swipe to the next of Gianna eyeing Lyn hard, obviously it wasn't a friendly look.

"I'm going with y'all the next time you meet up." I look to Jocelyn who looked at me confused, "I'll ask her if you can come.. We were gonna watch a movie at her place this time." I almost choked on the water as I look at her, "I wasn't asking." I snap gently and watch her eyes widen, "Don't even tell her I'm showing up." Jocelyn looked confused as she eyed me, "Why?" I shake my head, "Don't worry about it.. I just wanna surprise her." I give her a small smile and she returns it, "And we can get her snacks so it's a good surprise!!" I gently grab her chin, "Anything for my princess." She giggles and I gently pull her closer to press my lips against hers, "Now get ya sexy ass in this shower."
__________

Smh y'all ain't gettin another shower scene 😔(unless y'all want one)

This next chapter bout to be juicyyyyy

And not me having to change the chapter number like 6 times