18

"Tell that sorry son of a bitch that I'll be at his door to stab him in his motherfu-" I switch the channel quickly as the murderer brings out a giant knife. Dion laughed beside me, "Too scary?" I nod my head quickly and can't help my pout, "You said it was action." He shrugged lightly, "It is. Action and horror." He said in a duh tone, making me give him a small glare before looking back at the tv.

His hand gently gripped my chin as he turned my face to his, "I'm sorry, Aight?" He pouts cutely, making my tummy flutter. I pout harder than him and make puppy eyes, "Y-You tried to scare me.." I mumble and watch his eyes grow soft, "I'm sorry, babygirl." I could have exploded at the pet name as a smile fought its way on my lips. I turn my face away to hide my blush from him.

He chuckles softly as he grabs me and pulls me into his lap, "Stop hidin from me." His hands wrap around my wrists as I covered my face with my hands. I shake my head quickly, "No!" I smile wider as he begins kissing at my hands, "Let me see ya cute face... stop playin." His voice hardened slightly, making a shiver run down my spine as his grip on my wrist tightened. I shake my head again, "Nope!"a soft giggle left my lips and I quickly shut myself up.

"Fine." I could hear the smirk in his voice, making me pout, "Fine wh-" I had greatly underestimated his strength as he pulled my hands away from my face and held them above my head as he let me fall back on the couch. My eyes widened as he held my hands down above my head, "Lemme go!" I whine and start to kick my legs at him. He didn't hesitate to smack my thigh, making a soft moan leave my lips.

My cheeks burned like a billion suns as I tried to hide my face in my arms, "Stop doin that." He growls softly, making me pout as I finally look up at him. My breath caught in my throat as I eyed him.

His shirt was ridden up and his sweats dipped low on his hips from how I was kicking him. Gold flashes in front of my as his chain dangled down to sway in the air silently. I could have moaned from the sight of his body over mine. My eyes moved up to his face, a soft gasp leaving my lips at the lustful look in his eyes. I quickly break eye contact and look at anything but him as I tried to calm my racing heart. I could see his lips lift into a smirk out of the corner of my eyes, making my stomach burst with a billion butterflies.

"Babygirl.. look at me." My eyes slowly look up at him, "Yes?" He smiles as he lowers his face slowly, his nose pressing against mine, "See? Ain't that hard." My eyes dropped down to look at his lips as he licked them slowly, "I'm sorry I scared you." He spoke slowly, making my skin heat at the thought of his lips touching me. "I-Its okay.." I mumble softly and listen to him chuckle softly, the sound like music to my ears. His head dipped lower until his lips brushed against my neck, "Let me make it up to you." A soft moan left my lips as he began kissing at my neck, slowly trailing up until his lips attacked mine.

The kiss was hot but slow. The both of us testing the waters and feeling each other's passion as soft moans left our lips. I didn't even know my legs had spread until his manhood pressed against me. A soft gasp left my lips as I pulled away to breathe, "Dion.." I fought against his grip, the urge to touch him strong as he ground his hips against me again, making us both moan again.

"You look so cute like this.. held down and needy.. fuck baby." His voice was breathy and deep as he panted softly, his eyes roaming my body slowly as I squirmed in his grip.
He removed one hand but kept my hands trapped with the other, making me whimper and pout, "Lemme go.." His eyes move back to mine, "Shh.. lemme make it up to you." His hand played with the waist band of my underwear, making my eyes widen.

A part of me screamed to slow things down but the other side begged to be touched and loved on by him. I hesitantly nod my head before he slowly began to rub me through the fabric. A moan left my lips as I ground myself against his fingers, my mind fuzzing over with every stroke against me.

"Dion.. please.." My voice was airy as I begged him for more, my hips thrusting up as I tried to relieve the aching between my legs. His lifted to a smile as he moved his face closer to mine, "I don't think that's my name, babygirl." I couldn't help the moan that left my lips as he added more pressure, his fingers focusing on my aching clit.

My cheeks burned as I looked away from him, "Daddy.." I mumble and he smiles but covers it quickly with a straight face, "Speak up." He spanked my pussy lightly, making me whimper softy as I spread my legs wider, "D-Daddy." I obediently look back up at him and moan as his lips connect with mine in a deep sensual kiss. His fingers moved my panties to the side before teasing my clit. Rubbing deep circles over my sensitive nub as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

He moaned softly against my lips, making me whimper into his mouth as I needily ground myself harder against his fingers, "Daddy please.." I moan against his lips as he pulls away slowly, "Say it again." His eyes darkened, making me whimper needily, "Daddy.. please." His fingers moved lower until they played with my hole, dipping only the tip before pulling back out.

I moan and arch my hips up but he pulls away, making me whine and pout, "Noo! Stop teasing me!" I could have yelled from frustration from all his teasing. He chuckled softly as he moves his fingers back down, "You want my fingers?" I nod my head quickly and he smiles, "Say, "Fuck me Daddy" and you can have them." I gasp softly as he bite his lip, anticipation sparkling in his deep brown eyes.

My mouth felt dry from nervousness but the thrumming between my legs screamed at me to woman up and say I want his fingers inside me. "F-Fuck me Daddy." It was barely above a whisper but he heard as a smile lifted to his lips, "You're such a good girl for me." He kissed my forehead gently before pushing in a finger.

A small gasp left my lips as I pulled against his restraint, "Mmm Daddy.." I moan and arch my hips up as his thick finger began thrusting in and out slowly, making a whimper leave my lips. I look down at his arm as he pumped slowly, "M-More.. please Daddy.." He chuckles as he added another finger, making me moan louder as my hips moved in any synch with his thrusts.

My mind felt numb as a coil began to build in my lower stomach. My hands fisted as I moved my fingers faster, desperation and lust making my body go wild as his fingers began to drive deeper and harder. A long moan left my lips as I looked back at him, "D-D-" I could barely speak as his fingers began to curl inside me, stretching and rubbing against my aching walls over and over.

The coil began to grow tighter and tighter until my legs began to lock up, "I-I'm gonna cum! P-Please Daddy!" My voice came out breathy and whiney as I struggled to talk. His eyes were dark and lustful as his hands began to move faster, a third finger slipping inside of me, making me moan his name loudly.

"C'mon, baby.. cum for me." He cooed softly as he began to press kisses all over my neck, "You look so pretty when you beg for me, baby.." His teeth scraped against my neck before he pulled back up, his face inches from mine as his eyes locked on mine.

"Focus on me, baby.. good girl.." He purred, making my insides turn to mush as I felt my orgasm coming closer and closer. My nails dug into his hand as the coil became over bearing, "I-I'm i-I'm-" Relief washed over my body as my body arched up to his, a loud moan leaving my lips as my eyes stayed locked onto his.

His fingers were relentless as they fucked me through my orgasm, making a weak whimper leave my lips as I try to move my hips away from him. He smiles as he finally stopped, satisfaction on his face before he slowly pulled out.

Our eyes stayed locked as he brought his fingers to his lips, "Delicious."

__________

Authors note:
Did y'all like this chapter?

I might go back and rewrite it idk