17

The pan sizzled softly as I placed the bacon neatly on its buttered surface, "To a place where we can be all alone, I let you hold me" I sing softly as I swing my hips slowly, "Cause you know me, me yeah

The pan sizzled softly as I placed the bacon neatly on its buttered surface, "To a place where we can be all alone, I let you hold me" I sing softly as I swing my hips slowly, "Cause you know me, me yeah.." I turn to the fridge and grab the creamer for his coffee before making my way back to the counter.

Breakfast was the very least I could do for what he's already done for me. I didn't deserve to be cared for like this much especially by Dion, who had pretty much just met me.

My stomach fluttered at the idea of bringing him his breakfast. Those dark brown eyes watching me as that beautiful smile made my mind go blank and my hands sweaty. I snap out of my thoughts as I put his eggs and bacon on a plate. I grab his bagel and spread cream cheese on it before making my way towards the bedroom.

He snored softly as he laid on his back, his arm spread off the edge as the other laid on his chest. I place his plate on the night table and gently poke at his hand. His fingers twitched but he remained knocked out. I poke harder, "Dion.." I whisper softly and pout as he remains motionless among the messy sheets of the bed.

My hand moves to his chest, feeling his slow beating heart that sent my own into its own state of calm. My fingers slowly traced the tattoos that covered his chest. Each inch enticing me to feel further and further until they lessened at the waist band of his shorts. My hands stop as my eyes widened slightly.

"Don't stop now." I jump and snatch my hand back as Dion laid in the bed, his eyes on my hand then moving up to my eyes. I stuffed my hands behind my back as nervous giggles bubbled out my throat, "H-Huh?" He smiles, "You like my tattoos?" His morning voice almost melted me into a blushing messy puddle as I stupidly nodded my head, "Yes, sir." I mumble softly and his eyes lock onto my lips before looking back up at me, "You want to feel some more?" He sits up slowly before grabbing my hand, placing it on his pec.

My teeth dug into my lip as I slowly rubbed the large tattoo. It's intricate swirls depicting a snake, it's scales sharp and detailed as they swirled along its body that wrapped around his arm and stopped on his fingers.

My eyes slowly looked up to his. It was only now that I realized our position. My hands rested on his chest as his hand gripped my thigh, holding me in place as I explored his body. His eyes were dark as his hand came up to cup my cheek, his eyes moved down to my throat before going to my lips where his thumb slowly traced. My tongue darts out and swipes his thumb, making his lips lift to a smirk, "Stop playin with me." A small giggle left my lips as I moved back, taking my chance to relieve the tension.

To say he drove me insane would be an understatement. He brings out a side of me that I didn't even know existed every time I look into his eyes.

He's an addiction.

"I-I made you breakfast.." I break our silence as his eyes move to the nightstand, his plate sitting right next to his coffee. He sits up further before patting his lap, "Bring it here." I smile and grab his plate and move to place it on his lap but he stops me with a hand, "I meant you." My eyes widened as I looked at his lap, "I'm too heavy.. and I don't wanna make a mess." I pout and he does the same before gently grabbing my arm and pulling me into his lap. I use my knees to hold myself up slightly as I shyly look down at his food, "I made some e-" I pause as his hands move to my hips, bringing me down until I fully sat on his lap.