20

My heels clicked softly against the marble floors of Dion's office. Yesterday's break had been so nice with him. Especially the part where things got a bit heated. My cheeks burned as I reach up and gently squeeze them for letting my mind wander when I'm supposed to be working.

I couldn't help looking over at Dion. I could have melted into a puddle as he leaned over his work, his face stone cold and focused as he began writing on his papers. My eyes devoured him slowly, looking him up and down, "How can one man be so fine?!" My eyes stopped at his fingers and my tummy fluttered with butterflies, "They were in me!" I mentally scream before quickly looking down to my lap, then to hide my face under my curls as my mind began to reel with nasty thoughts.

He was the first man to ever make me feel like that. Sure my ex made me do it with him but he never made it feel good. Dion had made sure I felt good and checked if I like it. He is always so careful with me and I really don't understand what I did to deserve it. I cooked him breakfast and cuddled but that's it.

I don't deserve his love but yet he acts like I do.

I frown deeply as I look back up at him, his eyes locking with mine. He leans back in his chair before chuckling softly, "What are you doing?" My eyes widen as I look at my work again, "I-I'm working.. and stuff." I mumble softly and he hums before scooting his chair back slowly, "C'mere." My tummy fluttered as my legs clamped shut tight, my body screaming for me to jump on him but I kept myself reserved and calm as I slowly get up and make my way over.

"Yes, sir?" I stop beside his chair. His eyes darken as he pulls me to stand between his legs, "What were you really doing?" I look at my hands and take a small step back, "Nothin.. just workin.." I mumble and he hums softly, "Look at me when you talk." I couldn't help my heated cheeks at his tone. It was rough and hard but made my body heat all over. I slowly drag my eyes to his, making his lips lift in a small smile. "You're a pretty girl. Don't hide your face... not from me." His hands moved to my waist as he pulled me closer until my hands rested on his chest. I nod my head and he hums softly, "Use your words." His hands slowly moved onto my thighs, gently squeezing as his tone hardened again. "Y-Yes, sir." His face softened again as his hands moved up to grip my butt, pulling my body flush against his.

A small moan escaped my lips, making me look away from him, "Dion.. we are at work.." He hums softy as he groped me slowly, squeezing and rubbing slowly, making a small whimper leave my lips as a throbbing began between my thighs.

"Iont care... nobody up here anyway.." I could hear the smile in his voice as he gripped my butt hard, making me lean more into him, "I could bend you over this desk right now and fuck you dumb.. But we at work." He smirks as his hands unravel from around me. I could have screamed from how needy I was. My body aches to be touched again and he made it even harder to resist him.

His eyes watched me carefully, amusement sparkling in them as his fingers played with the bottom of my dress. "Stooop." My hands covered my face as I tried to control myself. "Stop what?" He asked innocently, his hand slipping under my dress slowly, "I'm not doing anything, babygirl." Between my legs throbbed as his hand rubbed my thigh slowly, sneakily sliding up the middle until his finger brushed against me. A soft moan left my lips and I gasp softly, "Dion!" I whine and he chuckles, "Lemme make you feel g-" "Mr. Miller." Williams stood in the doorway, a disapproving frown on his lips.

"I have the files you asked for but I see your very..busy." His eyes snapped to mine as he glared hard. "Jocelyn. We talked about this." Shame filled every inch of me as I took a step away from Dion. My hands shook as I looked to the ground, "Sorry.." I mumble softly and flinch as he scoffs, "Sorry? That's it?" His steps grew louder as he made his way over to me, "You seduce the boss like a whore and all you can say is s-" "Jason!" Dion cuts him off and stands up from his chair.

It took everything in me not to cling to Dion as Jason eyed me angrily. I take a small step back and flinch as he takes a big one forward, "Dont run from me." He snaps and reaches for me but Dion pulls me into his side, "Jocelyn. Go to the bathroom and take a breather.. Jason and I have to.. talk." I look between the two.

Jason was red skinned and fuming as he eyed me. I nod my head slowly as I step around Dion and rush past Jason who looked like he was itching to get his hands on me. I quickly push the doors open and slip out.

My body deflated as I leaned against the office doors, to you by the calm my racing heart and shaking hands. I'm such a fucking whore. He barely touched me and I'm ready to let him do what he wants to me? In his office??

I sigh loudly and quickly make my way to the bathroom. My eyes stayed locked on the crisp white walls as I refused to look into the mirror. I grab a napkin and dab at my eyes as I try to calm my shallow breaths.

A knock sounded on the door, making me jump. "One moment, please." My voice cracks, making me inwardly curse as I dap at my eyes for a moment before making my way towards the door and swinging it open.

His hands grabbed me roughly, yanking my body against his as he rushed into the bathroom. The door slammed shut as his lips pressed against mine, making me gasp. I press my hands against his chest and struggle to get away as my legs kick. His nails dug into my arms as he pulled away, "What's wrong? Don't want to be a whore anymore?" He chuckles dryly as I keep fighting against his grip.

"Please! Just let me go!" Tears streamed down my face as I struggled to rio my arms away but he yanked my body against his, "Didn't you miss me? Huh, pretty girl?" His breath fanned candy my face, making me want to puke as I began kicking my legs and stomping at his feet, "Get o-" His hand clamped over my mouth, "One more fucking word and I'll kill you." I gasp and look at him, my head shaking frantically as my feet kicked harder.

"That's right, baby.. shh.. be quiet.." he cooed softly as he dipped his face in my neck, making me flinch away. He growled but smirked nonetheless as he moved his hand from my mouth to my throat, "Now hush or Daddy's gonna have to punish you.." I could have thrown up as his lips began to place soft kisses on my skin.

I squirm in his grip as I tried to move away but he was relentless as his hands began to explore my body, squeezing at my chest and ass as groans left his disgusting mouth, "I've missed you so much, baby.. You used to make me feel so good.." He purred softly as played with the strap of my dress. I gasp and shake my head frantically but his grip on my neck tightened, "Shut the hell up." He snapped hardly, making me stay still.

"Still so obedient.. for me." His eyes darkened as he watched the strap of my dress fall down my shoulder, exposing my bra. I step away and try to cover myself but his hand yanks mine away, "Didn't I say to fucking stop?!" He pushed me hard until my back slammed against the wall. My body screamed for me to just crumple in the ground but I knew better, "I'm sorry.." I mumble softly and his face snaps back to calm, "Good girl.. Now come here." He smiles warmly and watches me walk back to him.

"So obedient.. always trying to please her master." His hands lowered my bra strap until my breast leaked out. He licked his lip slowly as he played with my nipple before pinching it hard, making me yelp. I flinch away and try to stop the tears tat flowed freely down my cheeks. He chuckled softly, "Still so sensitive and delicate... You never handled pain well.." I look to the ground and take a step back but his hand reached out and yanked me back.

"I've had enough fun for today.. Give me your underwear." My eyes widen as I look up at him. "No.." I mumble and his smile falls, "Give me. Now." His hand raised in a fist, making me flinch and step back, "Please.." I begged but we both knew it was useless. "Either you give them to me or I fucking take them.." a smirk lifted back in his lips as he looked me up and down.

My blood ran cold as I hesitantly bent over. My hands shook violently as my underwear slowly slid down my legs until they hit the floor. He chuckles softly as I stepped out of them and fisted the balled fabric in my hand. His palm was out and waiting as he watched me closely, "Put it in my hand.. I want you to give it to me." He purred softy and I look away as I hesitantly place it in his hands.

"Whores don't deserve underwear.. women do." I could only watch his feet finally retreat before the bathroom door clicked shut. My knees felt weak as I finally let myself crumble onto the floor.

"I'm just a whore."