Training

Chapter 2

Narrator-Master Roshi told Izuku to go home and meet him tomorrow morning to talk about training and to answer some of the questions he had. Once home and enjoying dinner that his mom had made for him, he decided to go to sleep early to prepare for tomorrow.

Narrator- At Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, Deku walked up to the beach but quickly noticed something, 'Huh? He's not here? He told me to come back here today. Where is he? Turns out he was her but a little preoccupied watching some woman jogging. But before he could approach Master Roshi, he saw the woman slap Roshi across the face and walked off.

Master Roshi-Women today have no respect for the elderly anymore, she didn't even let me see her good.*with a big hand print on his cheek walking up to Deku.* 

Deku-(What?! No wonder she slapped you, what are you some kind of pervert)

Master Roshi-Well Izuku I know you have a lot of questions and you want answers so go ahead and ask.*putting down his staff and sitting down on a broken refrigerator.* 

Narrator-Izuku only had 3 questions for Master Roshi, 

Deku-Alright then, 1st, What is a saiyan? 2nd, What is this power you said yesterday? 3rd, Can I really become a hero with this power? *looking at Master Roshi dead in the eyes.*

Master Roshi-The first two questions go hand in hand, a saiyan is an alien warrior race who long ago conquered planets, obviously to do this you need power and saiyans are powerful, this is where you come in. Someone in your bloodline was a saiyan, most likely your father which makes you at half saiyan. Saiyan's also have a strong control over Ki other known as life force energy, every living thing has this Ki, if you are able to draw out your Ki then you can use that for offensive and defensive purposes. Example. 

Narrator-Master Roshi extended his arm out and opened the palm of hand towards the direction of a pile of trash. Suddenly a bright ball of yellow energy began to appear, Izuku was mesmerized by this, he's never seen anything like this before. A second later Master Roshi forced the ball of energy away from his hand and towards the trash, once it made contact the trash was vaporized.Deku could only stare at what he had just witnessed.

Deku-(If I can do that then I could be a hero too!) *Turning back to Master Roshi*

Master Roshi-And there you have it, you have the potential for this and much more. And to answer your final question, yes, I will train you for when the day comes you will become the greatest hero. But getting results is completely up to you. 

Narrator-Master Roshi said getting up and placing his hand over Izuku's shoulder.

Deku-YES!, please train me! I'll do whatever it takes! 

Narrator-Deku knew this was his chance to become a hero, so he immediately accepted. 

Deku-When do we start? *eager to get started.* 

Master Roshi-Right now, but first put this on.*pulling out a giant purple colored turtle shell that had two straps like a backpack.* 

Narrator-Deku was a little more than confused but he had no reason to refuse. Taking the shell he noticed that it was heavy.

 Taking the shell he noticed that it was heavy