Life

9 months later.

The girls decided to throw Uraraka a baby shower. They decided to have it at Izuku's and Ochako's house since it was the biggest. The women were outside in the backyard, while the men were inside in the workout room. Bakugo wanted to see how strong Izuku was now.

"Are you sure you want to do this Bakugo?" Kirishima asked, looking at his friend stretching. "Of course! I'm not scared of him!" Bakugo said. Kirishima said, "T-That's not why I'm worried. What if you get hurt"

Bakugo stood up straight and looked at Izuku, "Then I get hurt so what. Come on Deku! I'm ready!" he yelled out. Izuku was talking to Iida when he heard Bakugo yell, "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, walking towards Bakugo.

He nodded, "Yes! Now come on, I'm ready" Izuku sighed, "If I don't kill you...Himari will. Alright, let's get this over with." He let out his aura but didn't transform. Bakugo smiled, "Alright!" He then followed suit with his aura pushing against Izuku's.

Iida put his hand in the air, "Are both fighters ready?" The nodded, "Ready! Go!"

Bakugo rushed Izuku but to his surprise, he was stopped when Izuku appeared in front of him, "Checkmate." Faster than Bakugo could react Izuku punched him hard in the stomach sending him flying towards a wall and breaking it on impact.

The guys blinked and missed everything, the only they heard was Bakugo hitting the wall and then him breaking it causing a hole. "Jesus, couldn't you like hold back Izuku?" Kamanari said as the dust cloud settled.

Izuku rubbed the back of his head, "Maybe...Let's see if he's alright." The guys walked towards the broken wall. Since they were on the second floor they looked down to see Bakugo flat on his back, sprawled out in the middle of the girls. "Uh-Oh..."

Looking at him was a very angry Himari, "Izuku!" she yelled out. "Got to go guys!" Izuku quickly shot into the sky trying to run away from Himari. "Get back over here you asshole!" Himari yelled out chasing after him.

The boys made their way downstairs and onto the backyard, "So there they go again, ribbit." Tsu said looking into the sky. They couldn't see them but they heard the booms in the sky. "Should she really be moving like that?" asked Momo.

The girls looked at each other and shrugged, "She'll be fine, yeah she's pregnant but she's also a lot tougher than most" Uraraka said rubbing her belly. "I guess you're right but still...moving around in that...and at that speed," Sero said, grabbing a drink.

That's when Bakugo woke up from his little nap, "Oww looks like I'm still no match for him. Also don't worry about it guys the baby will be fine, she is a Saiyan after all." "Hey look who's awake," Todoroki said, helping Bakugo to his feet. "We told you fighting him was a bad idea."

"Yeah yeah, I know but still I wanted to see how strong he's gotten. Still, he's gotten just a bit weaker in these last couple of months," he commented. "Well he has been taking care of me most of the time but I promised him once the baby is born he could go back to training. Until then no training just desk work, I know I'm not being fair but he agreed too," Uraraka said.

"So when do we find out if it is a boy or a girl!?" Toru asked excitedly. Uraraka smiled, "Soon Toru, All Might, and Inko are going to arrive soon." Uraraka looked into the sky, suddenly the two Saiyans came crashing down into the pool causing a massive pillar of water. 

Eri was nearby and went to check on the two, "Mom! Dad and Aunt Himari fought again," she yelled out. "Who won dear?" Uraraka asked. Eri looked back into the pool to find Izuku as a Super Saiyan Blue had put Himari who was in her SSJ2 form in an arm lock, "Dad won again."