A Vacation?

Narrator-After Izuku had passed his final exam he went to get the weights removed at the support department.

Izuku-There you go Midoriya, you should be able to move around more freely now, let me know if you need anything else.

Narrator-Power Loader said unlocking the last remaining weight. Izuku got up and started to punch the air around him quickly, showing that he was back to his normal speed.

Izuku-Awesome thanks.

Narrator-Power Loader nodded and walked out of the room. While mid punch he was suddenly hugged from behind.

Izuku-...Who?!

Narrator-Turning around he saw an all too familiar face, Hatsume.

Hatsume-Hey remember me, we teamed up during the sports festival"

Izuku-Oh yeah Hatsume right, I remember you now.

Hatsume-You know you are more solid than you look, all these muscles really are amazing. Let me get a closer look at you.*feeling up his body and trying to take off his shirt*

Izuku-*blushing*Hey what are you doing!?*trying to get Hatsume off of him he knew if Uraraka saw she would not approve of this*

Narrator-Just then the doors to the support room opened and in walked Uraraka with Eri in her arms.

Uraraka-Hey Deku, they said you would be here getting the weights off....

Narrator-She stopped when she saw Izuku being touched by someone with his shirt almost off... Izuku looked at Uraraka and he immediately went white.

Izuku-U-Uraraka! T-This isn't what it looks like I swear!

Narrator-Uraraka said nothing, after a second or two then she smiled.

Uraraka-Hey Deku...What's going on here?"

Narrator-Izuku stepped back out of fear, that smile was not a normal one.

Izuku-Y-You see Hastsume here was trying to examine me and..and well you see she tried to take off my shirt.*getting quieter and quieter*

Eri-Mama? Is Papa in trouble?