Consequences

A/N: Let me thank everyone for reading my story,21 votes and 698 reads, it makes me smile that at least some of you like my story :)

TV-Reports are coming in that the hero killer known as Stain has been defeated and is currently being transported to a police hospital for treatment. Rumors say that a student from U.A. was the one who defeated the hero, police have declined any future comment. In other news people are still trying to understand what that golden light was in the sky last night that was seen for miles.

Narrator-A tv in Izuku's hospital room played out the reports of the previous night.

Narrator-Izuku woke up to find himself in an all to familiar place, the void.

Izuku-Huh this again, wait... I can't stay here because that guy said he was going to kill mom and Uraraka! I need to wake up!*trying to force himself awake but it didn't work*

???-Easy kid you will wake up soon enough don't worry.

Narrator-Izuku turned to see someone who looked a lot like Dende.

Piccolo-The name is Piccolo, listen, your body is currently recovering, you should wake up within a few minutes

Piccolo-The name is Piccolo, listen, your body is currently recovering, you should wake up within a few minutes. For now I'm here to tell you that you need to train your mind, right now you aren't thinking before you act. Your movements are becoming more linear and easily predictable, to become stronger one must first be strong willed. Control is achieved once there is a balance between body and mind. And for god sakes, learn to dodge! You can't keep taking hits like that, Dodge!

Narrator-Piccolo yelled as a bright light covered Izuku. Izuku opened his eyes slowly to find himself in an empty hospital room. He sat up to get a good look around when a nurse walked in, instantly she went eye wide and ran out the room looking for the doctor. He went to rub his eyes but found that one of his hands was cuffed to the bed via the rails.

Izuku-Huh what is this?

Narrator-A few seconds later the doctor walked in followed by Izuku's mother, a detective, and a nurse.

Doctor-How are you feeling Mr. Midoriya?

Izuku-I'm feeling good,doc.*smiling*Sore mostly.

Doctor-That's great news! Now I'd like to introduce someone to you, this is Detective Nanomasa. He would like to speak to you.

Narrator-Nanomasa wore a brown trench coat and hat.