Power of the Gods

A/N: Well here it is, stick around to the end for an announcement. Let's just jump into it!

Beerus and Whis were a few minutes away from arriving in the demon realm, "Whis, how is the Saiyan doing?" Beerus asked. Whis looked through his staff, "Hmm it's hard to tell, the demon realm gives off a strange energy which makes it difficult for me to look."

"Let's just hope the kid hasn't gotten himself killed otherwise..." Before he finished his sentence a wave of energy hit them, sending chills down Beerus's spine. "W-What is this..."

Whis smiled, "This feeling I've felt before....it seems there is nothing to fear Lord Beerus. Something tells me Izuku is going to win this fight"

~With Izuku~

Izuku and Mira fought in the sky, each moving so fast that they looked as if they teleported around. Only the sound of their fists hitting each other indicated that the fight was still going on.

Explosions rattled the air, shaking the demon realm itself, and then a dead silence fell across the battlefield. "What just happened" Towa looked everywhere but found nothing, that is until a blinding light of golden and red energy shot across the sky.

"There they are." Towa saw two auras, a red glow that belonged to Izuku and another black in color which was Mira's. Both fighters landed on the ground, each with bleeding wounds.

"It...seems...that we are evenly matched Saiyan" Mira said, his breath heavy. "Evenly matched...ha don't make me laugh. I'm still warming up" Izuku said, his cuts burning.

Mira smiled, "Alright, let's see what you do about this!"

He charged him by throwing a punch targeted at Izuku's face. Izuku ducked underneath the punch, seeing his chance he pulled back his fist and delivered a hard hit to Mira's torso, indenting his fist into his stomach.

This caused Mira to spit out blood, however, it wasn't strong enough to bring him to his knees. Staggering back Mira did a backflip kicking Izuku under the jaw, sending him up into the air. Mira followed with an attack and an insult, "You are growing weak Saiyan"

Izuku was hit with a ball of black energy. He did his best to defend himself but the blast engulfed him, burning his uniform, after the explosion his smoking body was seen crashing towards the ground.

Izuku landed on his feet but the second he relaxed for a second he fell to his knees grabbing onto his ribs, "Damn it, I need to think of something fast." Mira then appeared in front of him, "You know something Saiyan...you had the disadvantage from the start"

"Oh...and why is that?" Izuku asked standing up. "I've battled many versions of you, thousands. I know your weaknesses and fighting style, I know it all." Mira raised his hand toward the sky.

"And now with this power, you no longer stand a chance." From his hand, multiple blasts of dark energy rocketed toward Izuku. He dodged some of them but was quickly overwhelmed, each blast that hit knocked him back further and further.

Unknown to both fighters a ball of white landed near the destroyed castle, "Whis are you sure this is the place?" Beerus asked as the dust was lifted from their landing. "Yes Lord Beerus, this is the demon realm," Whis said dusting off the dirt from his clothes.

Beerus then sensed the fight going on, "It looks like our Saiyan is in a bit of trouble...they Whis what's that?" he said as light shined through the dust. "Hmm, it seems like some sort of barrier. Oh, what's this?" Whis asked walking towards the barrier.