Plan

Narrator-The group could only stare as Izuku took off towards the surface, not knowing what his next move would be.

Bakugo-We need to warn the teachers.

Hatsume-And do what? Midoriya is too strong for anyone to take on, if only All Might was still able to fight we may have had a chance.

Narrator-Uraraka walked to the still unconscious Eri and picked her up, Uraraka-Bakugo is right, we need to head back to UA. Maybe there is something we can do to stop Deku*turns to Dende*Will you come back with us to explain the situation?

Dende-I...normally a guardian can't leave The Lookout but given the situation I must. Very well let's go.

Narrator-After making it down the tower the two returned to UA it was now night time and when they walked closer to the school they found the campus surrounded by police and pro heroes.

Aizawa-Bakugo! Uraraka! Hatsume! Where have you been!*running towards them with his arm in a sling*

Narrator-To the shock of the group the front gate that once stood was destroyed into pieces.

Aizawa-You two.*pointed at Uraraka and Eri*You're coming with me now.*looks up to see Dende*I know you...yeah you were the pro hero Midoriya went to intern with.

Bakugo-Mr. Aizawa what happened here?

Aizawa-*sigh*We were attacked.

Uraraka-(Oh no he didn't.)

Narrator-Uraraka thought as she was practically dragged by Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa-By Izuku Midoriya.*the look on the group's faces said it all*

Moments Ago~

Nezu-Well that concludes the meeting everyone.*putting down a stack of papers*

All Might-Sir about the matter of the provisional license exams.

Nezu-Yes about that....*BOOM the building they were in shook*What in the world was that!?*taking cover under the table*

Narrator-A few seconds later Power Loader ran into the room.

Powerloader-Sir we are under attack!

Narrator-The heroes began to pick themselves up off the floor.

Aizawa-Who would be dumb enough to attack a school full of heroes!?

Powerloader-I-It's Izuku Midoriya.

All Might-That's impossible Midoriya is dead.

Narrator-Before he could say anything else Powerloader was hit by a Ki blast burning his costume and knocking him out. From the smoke a figure began to take shape, every teacher readied themselves for a fight. Stepping out of the smoke Izuku began to show himself, much to the horror of his teachers.

Izuku-So this is where you've been hiding.

All Might-M-Midoriya?

Izuku-Who's that? I have no idea who you are talking about

Narrator-Midoriya's voice was cold and dark.

Midnight-You-You are supposed to be dead! How are you alive?!

Izuku-Izuku Midoriya is dead, what you are seeing now is his Saiyan side.*smiles evilly then laughs evilly*

*smiles evilly then laughs evilly*