Explanation

A/N-Thank you for reading my story.

Narrator-Eri was taken away by Overhaul, leaving Momo alone to talk to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki-You've done your part well Yaoyorozu.

Momo-S-So does that mean we are done? Will you let my family go?

Narrator-Getting up from his chair Shigaraki walked towards her placing a hand on her shoulder but made sure only four fingers touched.

Shigaraki-Not quite, I have something else I want you to do.

Momo-That was part of our deal! You said I only needed to bring Eri!

Narrator-That's when Shigaraki snapped, pushing her to the ground he grabbed her face with four fingers.

Shigaraki-You will do what I tell you to do or would you rather I send mom and dad a pile of ashes?

Momo-A-Alright what do you want?*as sweat and tears run down her face*

Shigaraki-*smiles*Good, I want you to bring me the one called Izuku Midoriya. He should be badly injured right now so now is the perfect time to capture him. Tell him if he wants to see his precious daughter again then he has to come with. You have until sunrise to get it done, for your parents sake I hope you don't fail.

Narrator-And with that Shigaraki left Momo trembling in fear

Momo-(I only have a few hours, Eri please wait.)

UA~

Narrator-Izuku laid on the couch still unconscious with an IV drip in his arm. Uraraka-Why aren't his wounds healing?*grabs his hands*

Recovery Girl-His wounds are too severe for me to heal, I've already tried multiple times but each time the wounds just reopens. If only Dende was awake he could heal Midoriya without a problem, unfortunately he's still under the effects of the gas and won't wake up for another couple of hours.

Aizawa-That's not the only thing we have to worry about. We need to find where Momo took Eri.

Bakugo-We also need to know why she did this.*as his arm was in a sling*She wouldn't just do this for no reason.

Uraraka-Whatever the reason may be I'm going to punch her when I see her.

Recovery Girl-Does anyone have any more bandages I can use? It's time I switch his.

Uraraka-I do, I have some in my room, hold on I'll go get them.*letting go of Izuku's hand and walking up stairs to her room*

Narrator-Digging around her drawer Uraraka found the bandages but before she left her phone began to ring.

Uraraka-I forgot that I left my phone here.

Narrator-When she picked it up to see who was calling her eyes went wide, caller ID had Momo calling, picking up she said nothing.

Momo-Hello Uraraka.

Uraraka-Where is the f**k is Eri!?*furious af*

Momo-She's fine for now at least.

Uraraka-I swear if she gets hurt in any way, shape, or form I am going to rip you to shreds.*letting out her aura shaking the building itself*

Momo-....Look I didn't want to do this okay but I had to...

Uraraka-I don't want to hear your excuses, just tell me where she is!

Momo-Meet me on the roof of the dorms at midnight, bring Midoriya and no one else.*hangs up the phone*