Chance Meeting

Chapter 3

Narrator-Izuku was bored, really bored. He now had the whole week off thanks to Master Roshi, all he did was lay down on the couch.

Deku-(Maybe I should go train by myself just for this week...No I rather not, no use in torturing my body I'm not going to get any stronger. Screw it I'll go for a walk) Hey mom I'm going out for a walk. *Grabbing his jacket.*

Inko-Alright sweetie, just make sure to come back before dinner.

Narrator- Izuku walked out the door. Once alone, she could only think back to her husband's words.

Deku's Father-Listen, there will come a time when Izuku will become a great and powerful warrior, don't let him get corrupted by that power. I don't know if I'll come back but know this I'll always love both of you.

Inko-Please be okay.

Narrator-Deku knew Master Roshi wasn't at the beach but he would go and meditate there anyway. As he was walking he thought to himself

Deku-(Goku gave me some of his old move sets, maybe I can try some of them and...)

Narrator-Before he could finish his train of thought he crashed into someone knocking the other person to the ground. Deku was surprised to say the least.

Deku-I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going! Here let me help you up. *extending his hand out to help the person up.*

???-Thanks, and I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to what was or in this case who was in front of me.

Narrator-As the person grabbed onto Izuku's hand, they both paused for one second to look at each other.

Deku-(Wow she's cute)

???-(Wow he's cute)

Narrator- That echoed in each other's their composers they both kinda stared at each other. After a few more seconds of awkward silence she decided to talk,

???-I'm sorry, I should introduce myself, my name is Ochako Uraraka, it's nice to meet you. *smiled.*

Narrator-Izuku froze, he was already a shy kid to begin with but a girl was actually talking to him.

Deku- I-I-Izuku Midoriya, and sorry again for bumping into you. *bowing slightly*

Uraraka-No, it's fine really.

Narrator-Uraraka said slight blushing in embarrassment of the current situation. Izuku had to make it up to her.

Deku-Hey do you want to go grab a coffee or something?

Narrator-Deku couldn't believe what he had just said and so calmly.

Deku- I-I-It's cause I still feel bad for knocking you down even if it was an accident. *Waving his hands in front of him to cover up his red face.*

Uraraka-I'd like that

Narrator-Is all he heard from behind his hands. Looking back at her, Izuku was surprised to see that Uraraka was equally as red as he was.

Deku-A-Alright, I know just the place, it's only about a 5 minute walk from here. Come on, let's go.

Narrator-As the two of them walked people on the sidewalk couldn't help but think how cute they looked together. Finally arriving at the coffee shop, they both placed their orders, Izuku paid after some back and forth with Uraraka. Once their drinks were ready they decided to find a place outside to sit. After a brief awkward silence between them Uraraka broke the silence.