TIME TO TRAIN

Narrator-Izuku and Uraraka made it to the campsite well before their classmates well before the 12:30 mark, they even arrived quicker than Aizawa and Eri who took the bus to the campsite. Slowly but surely his classmates began to appear from the forest as the sun was setting exhausted and bruised.

Mina-You guys cheated!*falling to the floor*

Narrator-Izuku and Uraraka looked at each other.

Izuku-Nah we used strategy, we worked smarter not harder. Isn't that right Uraraka?

Uraraka-You bet. Besides, Mandalay said we could do whatever we needed to do.*smiling*

Narrator-Eri had gone inside the building where the classes were going to be sleeping to help out with dinner. As Class 1A got up from the floor Eri appeared wearing a little apren, when she saw her mama and papa she ran towards them.

Eri-Mama, Papa, I helped out in the kitchen!

Uraraka-Really? That's good Eri, I can't wait to see what you made.*patting her on the head*

Eri-It's going to be really yummy, Kota even helped.

Narrator-She pointed at another small child who was wearing a red hat with golden spikes coming out of it.

Izuku-Oh really?*walking over to the boy*Hey there Kota right? Thanks for helping Eri, my name is Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you.*extended his hand for the boy to shake*

Narrator-Without saying a word Kota punched Izuku in the nuts, Izuku immediately went to the floor in pain. All the guys felt his pain, Iida rushed in to help his friend off the floor.

Iida-Why would you do such a thing!

Narrator-Kota walked away back towards the building, "So stupid pretending to be heroes" he muttered to himself as he walked by. Eri and Uraraka ran towards Izuku to make sure he was okay.

Uraraka-Deku are you alright?

Izuku-*gasping for air as he forced himself to talk*Y-Yeah just need a minute.*slowly getting up he smiled assuring everyone he was alright*

Mandalay-Sorry about that, he's my cousin we are...taking care of him for a while.*clapping her hands together*Anyway welcome to training camp here you will spend a whole week improving your quirks but today and only for today you will sit back and relax. Dinner will be ready soon so please go get your stuff from the bus and unpack.

Narrator-As everyone began to get their stuff off the bus Izuku couldn't help but notice Kota's expression, very angry. After enjoying dinner it was time to take a bath, it was a hot spring which everyone enjoyed. A tall wooden wall separated the genders but someone wanted to get a better view.

Mineta-You know what guys I'm going to peek over the wall.

Narrator-Mineta said while striking a pose. The boys all turned to look at him.

Iida-Don't do it Mineta, you could get in real trouble if you do.

Narrator-Iida warned him. Mineta did not care.

Mineta-Just watch me! Over this wall is every beautiful girl in our class, just waiting for me to look.

Narrator-Mineta began to rip the purple balls off his head and placed them on the wall to climb.

Kirishima-Dude I wouldn't if I were you.*swallowing hard*

Mineta-Give me one good reason why I should stop.

Narrator-Mineta climbing higher and higher.

Kirishima-...Because him*pointing at Izuku whose face was filled with rage while he's at Super Saiyan. With a face like "Try me b*****".*