Suffering

Narrator-Izuku went to Uraraka's apartment, as a little extra Izuku went to buy some flowers,a dozen roses. When he showed up with the flowers she melted, kissing him on the cheek she went to put them in a vase with some water so they wouldn't wilt. They walked to the mall where the cinema was, Izuku bought tickets for the movie but Uraraka insisted that she would buy the snacks.

Uraraka-I heard this movie is sad but the romance is really good.

Izuku-I never really seen any romance movies so I hope its good*munching on some popcorn*But since you picked out this movie it must be good.

Narrator-After walking for a bit they found the right auditorium and then their seats. As the lights dimmed down and the movie started to play Izuku looked over to his right to see Uraraka, the light from the screen reflecting off of her. Izuku-(W-Wow she looks amazing.)*smiling*

Narrator-As the movie went along Izuku wanted to wrap his arm around Uraraka but was nervous in doing so. Until Uraraka leaned against his shoulder, the movie was great and towards the end Izuku was almost in tears.

Uraraka-Haha I can't believe you actually cried.

Izuku-Hey it was a sad movie, especially the last part,and I didn't cry that much.

Narrator-As they walked back to Uraraka's apartment they walked past an alley when they heard the sound of someone crying.

Izuku-Hey you hear that?

Uraraka-Yeah it sounds like someone is crying, we should go check it out.*walking down the alley with Izuku right behind her*

Narrator-The crying started to get closer and closer until they stopped by a dumpster to find a little girl crying. She had to be no older than 6 years old, was wearing nothing but an old torn up white dress. The two walked slowly towards the girl.

Uraraka-H-hey are you okay?*crowthing down to the girls level*

Narrator-The girl looked at Uraraka then surried back in fear.

Uraraka-Hey it's okay I won't hurt you.*lowering her voice*My name is Uraraka and this is Izuku. He's my boyfriend.

Izuku-*kneed down*Hey, what's your name?

Narrator-The little girl looked at the pair slowly.

Eri-E-Eri.*her voice still shaking in fear*

Izuku-Hello Eri, hey you want to see something cool?*Eri nodded*

Narrator-Izuku put his hand out in front of him and opened his palm and created a small Ki ball. Izuku made sure it was harmless.

Izuku-Here you can play with this.*showing Eri the small green ball of Ki*

Narrator-Eri looked at it not moving at first but after touching it she saw that it wasn't going to harm her, so she took the ball. She threw the ball into the air and caught it before it hit the ground.

Super Deku ( DBS x Mha)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara